twi'lek parlor dance

JouerTue

Have you tried doing that dance for five minutes, let alone ten? It's hard work! Now it's more lore-friendly. ;)

I'm a very fit guy who has taken Tap Dance and Belly Dance. I chuckle every time I see a Type 4 male doing the dance in-game because in real life those guys would struggle doing it for 3 minutes.

I'm a very fit guy who has taken Tap Dance and Belly Dance. I chuckle every time I see a Type 4 male doing the dance in-game because in real life those guys would struggle doing it for 3 minutes.

Another case of discrimination! A Type 4 female surely wouldn't have as much trouble.

Well, not that the Type 4 males are actually just slobbishly fat as much as powerfully built either - they're closer to "world's strongest man" competitors than some random heavily built guy. They might not look like a cartoonishly perfect body builder or weight lifter but they are actually strong and fit for real.

i just noticed it has been ''nerfed'' to 10 minutes duration.

anyone knows why?

i didn't see a patch note and i scrolled back to 4.0..

Because the game automatically flags you as AFK after five minutes of idling, and boots you off the server after ten, so it didn't need to be near-infinite duration anyways.

Another case of discrimination! A Type 4 female surely wouldn't have as much trouble.

Well, not that the Type 4 males are actually just slobbishly fat as much as powerfully built either - they're closer to "world's strongest man" competitors than some random heavily built guy. They might not look like a cartoonishly perfect body builder or weight lifter but they are actually strong and fit for real.

Have you seen the BT4 male in a skimpy outfit? (Warning: That which has been seen cannot be unseen.)

Returning player. I didn't notice the duration change, but when did the actual dance change? My female twi'leks use to dance like the in-game dancers/holo-dancers. Now it's just wrong.

There are a few different animations that can play, hit the button repeatedly until you get what you want. At least, that's how it used to be, been awhile since I used it.

If you want the club dance though, that is a separate emote that everyone gets.