Petition to Improve the Sorc/Sage healer in PVP

Quarast

[/quote=Quarast;8826907]As long as we're in a petitioning mood, I thought I might draw attention to the most woefully under powered and poorly designed spec in game- the sorc healer.

Weaknesses:

1)Light armor.... Tf bioware! We're so squishy and mercs are so tanks with heavy armor. Why would you make us wear this light armor that does no mitigation!

2)Lack of a resource cool down. Mercs and operatives get adrenaline probe and vent heat to gain like 50% or their resource, we have a worthless on the gcd move that doesn't give close to 50% back and actually DEGENERATES our force regen... Just another example of mercs and operatives being much better

3)Overly long cooldowns. Our force barrier cool down is way too long. I mean, three minutes?? Operatives get half that on their stealth out and they can avoid all that white dmg, which is what the majority of dmg in pvp is. And mercs take the prize for most op move, they can disengage every 20 sec with the brokenly overpowered move that is rocket out!

These are only a couple examples, there are too many instances of sorcs getting nothing while mercs just have everything. But I know how to fix this!

Innervate is now a passive aoe effect that will continually heal every ally within 60 meters. Every tick of innervate reduces all active cooldowns on all targets by 100%.

Roaming mend was too unreliable, so now it can bounce up to thirty times and has a 100% crit rate. The cooldown has also been removed and force bending is no longer consumed by any heal.

Each tick of Revivification now grants a stack of Rerollsorcheals. Each stack absorbs all damage dealt to the target, multiplies by five, and reflects it back at the attacker. This can stack an unlimited amount of times and lasts for fifteen minutes per stack.

To combat the light armor issue, force barrier is now a passive effect. It is therefore possible to move and use abilities while under the effects of force barrier.

To fix the resource situation, all sorcerer heals now restore 100 force every time they heal. Excess force becomes Unbound energy, dealing 100k aoe damage to all foes.

Lastly, the speed multiplier for force speed has been doubled to 500%, and force speed now lasts for one hour per use. While under the effects of force speed, the sorcerer cannot be targeted.

Hopefully with these changes we sorc healers will be able to compete with mercs. Feel free to sign this petition below to show your support for class balance!

As long as we're in a petitioning mood, I thought I might draw attention to the most woefully under powered and poorly designed spec in game- the sorc healer.

Weaknesses:

1)Light armor.... Tf bioware! We're so squishy and mercs are so tanks with heavy armor. Why would you make us wear this light armor that does no mitigation!

2)Lack of a resource cool down. Mercs and operatives get adrenaline probe and vent heat to gain like 50% or their resource, we have a worthless on the gcd move that doesn't give close to 50% back and actually DEGENERATES our force regen... Just another example of mercs and operatives being much better

3)Overly long cooldowns. Our force barrier cool down is way too long. I mean, three minutes?? Operatives get half that on their stealth out and they can avoid all that white dmg, which is what the majority of dmg in pvp is. And mercs take the prize for most op move, they can disengage every 20 sec with the brokenly overpowered move that is rocket out!

These are only a couple examples, there are too many instances of sorcs getting nothing while mercs just have everything. But I know how to fix this!

Innervate is now a passive aoe effect that will continually heal every ally within 60 meters. Every tick of innervate reduces all active cooldowns on all targets by 100%.

Roaming mend was too unreliable, so now it can bounce up to thirty times and has a 100% crit rate. The cooldown has also been removed and force bending is no longer consumed by any heal.

Each tick of Revivification now grants a stack of Rerollsorcheals. Each stack absorbs all damage dealt to the target, multiplies by five, and reflects it back at the attacker. This can stack an unlimited amount of times and lasts for fifteen minutes per stack.

To combat the light armor issue, force barrier is now a passive effect. It is therefore possible to move and use abilities while under the effects of force barrier.

To fix the resource situation, all sorcerer heals now restore 100 force every time they heal. Excess force becomes Unbound energy, dealing 100k aoe damage to all foes.

Lastly, the speed multiplier for force speed has been doubled to 500%, and force speed now lasts for one hour per use. While under the effects of force speed, the sorcerer cannot be targeted.

Hopefully with these changes we sorc healers will be able to compete with mercs. Feel free to sign this petition below to show your support for class balance!

Fixed

Looks like a L2P issue. Sorc/sage is the best healer in game. In the average player's hands it can be a work horse. In a great player's hands it's nearly unstoppable. Why do you think there are so many of them running around?

I'm placing your posts under troll as its so full of holes and obvious trolling content. But if you're for real L2P Sorc/Sage

Fixed

Looks like a L2P issue. Sorc/sage is the best healer in game. In the average player's hands it can be a work horse. In a great player's hands it's nearly unstoppable. Why do you think there are so many of them running around?

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Do you have the special snowflake title irl?

As long as we're in a petitioning mood, I thought I might draw attention to the most woefully under powered and poorly designed spec in game- the sorc healer.

Weaknesses:

Gave me a good laugh to read this, thanks for brightening my day :D

:mon_trap:

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Do you have the special snowflake title irl?

Fixed your OP, your self quoted quote. :rolleyes: you're not the coldest beer in the fridge

Be sure to quote the entire post, not a part of it. I called you out and will give it a 2/10 rating. I've seen better troll posts by BW Community Managers

Edited by knowmyname

Fixed your OP, your self quoted quote. :rolleyes: you're not the coldest beer in the fridge

Be sure to quote the entire post, not a part of it. I called you out and will give it a 2/10 rating. I've seen better posts

I'm not the one that went to an obvious troll post and began screeching "l2p!!!!11!1!":rolleyes:

Be sure to quote the entire post, not a part of it. I called you out and will give it a 2/10 rating. I've seen better troll posts by BW Community Managers

Oh yeah?? Well you're not the greenest leaf in the forest!!!

I agree, sages are glasscanon, they have to be more stronger, and effective. It is so lame to see in pvp 1Vs5 or 6 againts a sage/sorc. the constants stunns, ect no chance to survive those. And now in the warzones, the goal is the DPS and henting the others and no one cares about the objectives anymore witch is a shame to be honest.

Edit not just the healing done but damage done to. (and not only for sroc, pls we know how imp central the game)

Edited by YodaUnrea

not the brightest bulb in a 6 pack of bulbs to come up with that one.:rolleyes:

on a more serious note, swtor pvp is a dinosaur, it should be left to die and made extinct, who cares about sorc healz.