[Suggestion] - Keybindings - Target Markers

curzed

I would like to be able to mark up mobs using keybindings... it's currently very slow to mark up mobs when needed and this makes the feature less useable in i.e. Pug runs.

So somewhere in keybindings I would like to see like

"Target Marker Gun"

"Target Marker Star"

etc

Would help a *lot* when it's time to mark up.

I would like to be able to mark up mobs using keybindings... it's currently very slow to mark up mobs when needed and this makes the feature less useable in i.e. Pug runs.

"Target Marker Gun"

"Target Marker Star"

etc

AMEN

I try to mark one to CC...before I even finish Johnny giant canon firing his giant AOE DPS skill before the tank even moves and I'm trying to save his dumb ***.

I agree. I cannot tell you how much easier this would be as well as the fact that right click fires my blaster when I really meant to right click on target icon to mark target. If I had a hot key I would avoid so many times of accidental pulls when I was trying to mark target.

"Target Marker Gun"

"Target Marker Star"

etc

This, why it's not in the game already is, to me, a gross oversight on the part of the developers.

/legit-criticism.

Sincerely agree with previous statements. This is not as much of an issue when doing stuff with friends and using voice communication, but when doing pugs and that sentinel just charges in when you are trying to mark is getting old and rather frustrating.

"Target Marker Gun"

"Target Marker Star"

etc

Yes please!!!

"Target Marker Gun"

"Target Marker Star"

etc

GOD yes.

I am frankly surprised that there isn't an option for this already. Seems like a pretty big oversight.

I'm not one to complain about features but this is the kind of thing that just makes the developers look silly.

It never occured to me it wouldn't be possible, i went to set up my bindings for it and couldn't see them, so assumed it was a drag to toolbar thing and that didn't work. I still assumed it was just me to googled it (becuase forum search doesn't work...) and found it's not possible.

Really? I can only hope there's some design decision why it wasn't included becuase as either an oversight or something cut due to time it's very very poor.

The script for a /text command is in game. On the first day in game i tried /mark target. I received a message saying "please specify a target marker between 1 and 8" so I tried entering /mark target 1 etc. Nothing worked. I submitted a ticket to ask what the proper text command was and they said there wasnt one in game (lol its there) since then they have removed it or something because when I try it it no longer gives me the message to specify.

I woudl REALLY like to see this put in game becuase it is SUPER slow. The code is already there not sure why they dont just release it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.