If you still haven't received email with cartel coins code, please post here.

Mutiny

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im getting the impression "they" are hoping we will eventually get tired and forget about broken promises. It seems "they" already have ....

They should've just sent them by snail mail. Would've already had it and spent it by now. :rolleyes:

multiple tickets and time spend with CS on the phone i still have not got my Feb Sub reward.. at this point i am getting ready to unsub because there has not been any new content i have enjoyed for over 16months, guess now is Good as time as any to say Goodbye to this MMO making its transition into a SOLO game:rak_02:

Why do you guys hysterize about this so much? Insulting Bioware isn't going to get you anywhere, or do you think it will motive them into solving this problem faster? None of you even have an idea what is really going on, since none of you has enough information for it. The Bioware is probably doing what they can at the moment to solve this problem, and the best thing we can do is to give them hints and clues of what is going on our side so that they can get an idea on what has happened on their side. I doubt Bioware is trying to tease any of us, and even IF they were trying, this would be a very poor attempt, for there are other things they could do that could much easily bother much more people. What they are interested in is how many people subscribe to this game, and because of it they will work to make the game better and more enjoyable, but noone can do it petfectly, since there are always some kinds of technological problems that need to be solved. Please try to have some understanding and give them some time and encouragement to solve this problem, they will solve it one day and, who knows, we might even get some compensation bonus(probably not if you keep insulting them) for having to wait longer for the cartel coins. If they choose to not give the codes in the end or something like that, then it will be the time to tell them that what they are doing isn't right and to complain, but that is not the case at the moment, is it? For now they are doing what they can, and sooner or later we will be given the codes in one way or another, we just need to be patient. And also, I doubt any of you are truly more productive and feel better when you are being shouted at or insulted, which is also the case for them. Most of them probably don't even know of this thread, and those employees who do know would probably see us as unpatient and ununderstanding community, which doesn't help either them or us. As i said, the only thing we can do that can actually help us in getting somwhere is cooperation with them, which is what I am requesting from you. :)

I figure it out I often get emails from support@swtor.com (Tickets) and no-reply@bioware.swtor.com (One-Time Password/Complimentary CCs) but is being a very long long time since last time I got 1 email from swtor@email.swtor.com (promos) :( and it is not on my blocked list :confused: .

Then here it is a simple (temporary) solution:

BioWare please please please USE ANOTHER EMAIL other than swtor@email.swtor.com to resend our codes! We have friends waiting to play "The Hunt"! ;)

Why do you guys hysterize about this so much? Insulting Bioware isn't going to get you anywhere, or do you think it will motive them into solving this problem faster? None of you even have an idea what is really going on, since none of you has enough information for it. The Bioware is probably doing what they can at the moment to solve this problem, and the best thing we can do is to give them hints and clues of what is going on our side so that they can get an idea on what has happened on their side. I doubt Bioware is trying to tease any of us, and even IF they were trying, this would be a very poor attempt, for there are other things they could do that could much easily bother much more people. What they are interested in is how many people subscribe to this game, and because of it they will work to make the game better and more enjoyable, but noone can do it petfectly, since there are always some kinds of technological problems that need to be solved. Please try to have some understanding and give them some time and encouragement to solve this problem, they will solve it one day and, who knows, we might even get some compensation bonus(probably not if you keep insulting them) for having to wait longer for the cartel coins. If they choose to not give the codes in the end or something like that, then it will be the time to tell them that what they are doing isn't right and to complain, but that is not the case at the moment, is it? For now they are doing what they can, and sooner or later we will be given the codes in one way or another, we just need to be patient. And also, I doubt any of you are truly more productive and feel better when you are being shouted at or insulted, which is also the case for them. Most of them probably don't even know of this thread, and those employees who do know would probably see us as unpatient and ununderstanding community, which doesn't help either them or us. As i said, the only thing we can do that can actually help us in getting somwhere is cooperation with them, which is what I am requesting from you. :)

Are you FN serious with this?

You gotta be trolling? Right?

Your the kind of person that if someone pisses on your leg and tells you its raining, you say thank you and grab an umbrella. :mad:

Still no code. I've checked my junk mail folder everyday (multiple times some days) since this became an issue. I do wonder if at this point they are even working on this any longer. Not being rude about it but its been a while since any "official" response has been given.

multiple tickets and time spend with CS on the phone i still have not got my Feb Sub reward.. at this point i am getting ready to unsub because there has not been any new content i have enjoyed for over 16months, guess now is Good as time as any to say Goodbye to this MMO making its transition into a SOLO game:rak_02:

Same here,been consumed by Fallout 4 at the moment :o

:confused:LOL!!! REALLY!?!?! This guy must be from another planet or just came from another one :rolleyes: Have you been watching this last month at all what BW has done to customer service at all:confused::confused::confused: So let me break it down for you:

1) Tells you to summit an in-game ticket.

2) Gets e-mail 1 day later stating to call customer service.

3) Calls customer service like said in the e-mail wanted me to do.

4) Customer Service tell you that you must make and in-game ticket.

Ok do you see the problem here :rolleyes:

And you want us to be nice :rolleyes: LOL RIGHT!!!

Either way you guessed Day 18 and still haven't got crap...

Edited by Legolose

I still haven't received them yet my email is (removed email address)

Just to prove the point that it really doesn't seem like anyone is really watching the forums, I've just reported this post with the email address in it for the third time. It's still in the original.

edit: Guess someone saw it finally. Got removed now that they got called out on it.

I received email, however my son got a hold of my email and deleted everything permanently. I tried to recover with gmail but could not. Please help

Just to restate since it;s come up yet again, GMail doesn't delete permanently unless you go in and change 3 settings. If you delete something, it's still (should be) in your All Mail folder along the left hand side. May be gone from your Trash folder but it hangs around for 30 days. That is unless of course you've changed those settings.

I PM'ed the player but wanted to mention that again.

edit: Oh and still no email either.

Edited by dr_mike