If you still haven't received email with cartel coins code, please post here.

Mutiny

No, you can ask for the codes... In the thread that asking about codes is made for... Not a random PTS thread.
Oh so by just asking for e-mail code that they promised to everyone that they just sent half out in another thread I get a warning for:confused::confused::confused: That is strait up BULLCRAP!! look there isn't nothing in the rules about that stop trying to defend this guy:rolleyes: if they are going to start to warn people over something they promised to people then yeah I am pretty much done with these guys...:rolleyes:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no code here, I even checked if swtor email address could have been blacklisted, but it was instead whitelisted, and should be good to pass all the way. So I no longer have any ideas why I'm not receiving any newsletter emails :confused: I'll wait over the weekend to see if it comes or not.

Oh so by just asking for e-mail code that they promised to everyone that they just sent half out in another thread I get a warning for:confused::confused::confused: That is strait up BULLCRAP!! look there isn't nothing in the rules about that stop trying to defend this guy:rolleyes: if they are going to start to warn people over something they promised to people then yeah I am pretty much done with these guys...:rolleyes:

I'm not defending them. I'm telling you exactly why you got an infraction. It says it in the letter itself.

Calm down, I haven't gotten a code either. We're in the same boat. Just be patient. It isn't like you had to pay for it and you haven't lost anything.

Edited by GelstonJ

Careful folks don't ask for the codes no more I got a warning this morning for asking for it

Now the way BW is handling this crap with us who haven't received an e-mail code is to start handing out warnings:rolleyes:

Yeah I'm so done with these people...

well you posting in a 4.3 pts thread; this would be spam imo.

well you posting in a 4.3 pts thread; this would be spam imo.
Yeah whatever, I give two ***** now how these mods are:rolleyes: you get warned for this you get warned for that :rolleyes: Oh well... I just ask for what they promised and got warned:confused: makes no since, but if you want to see it as spam then go right ahead:rolleyes: the fact is we still haven't got are e-mail codes and that what matters:mad:

Yeah whatever, I give two ***** now how these mods are:rolleyes: you get warned for this you get warned for that :rolleyes: Oh well... I just ask for what they promised and got warned:confused: makes no since, but if you want to see it as spam then go right ahead:rolleyes: the fact is we still haven't got are e-mail codes and that what matters:mad:
i can understand its sort of a silly warning, but that's all it is.

using a separate topic and thread to complain is spam; they asked you not to do that and didnt infract you. i dont see the big deal?

I haven't gotten a letter yet either.. I've been a longtime sub and get e-maills all the time so I wasn't aware of anything I needed to do different . that it would be sent automatically. The email about the link to get 1050 cartel coins and a code for a friend to get ch1 - hunt and a free lv60. I want my email please.

~ melawyn

Hey folks,

Over the past few days we’ve reviewed player accounts who indicated they had not received their Cartel Coin/Chapter I subscriber email. We discovered a few reasons why this may have occurred:

• Some accounts opted-in after the February 14, 2016 deadline.
  • The email was received, but it may have gotten deleted, lost in a secondary folder, missed, or landed in a spam folder.
  • Sometime in the past you marked one of our SWTOR emails as spam or possibly reported it as spam, and your email client/provider “black listed” our emails. That means we may actually be sending you emails, but they are being blocked. We suggest you check with your email provider/client and verify that is not the case.
  • There was a small number of players who were missed in the original set of emails and we’re sending them the same promotional email. If you were one of these players and don’t receive your email by tomorrow, you may also want to review the above bullets.

With all of that being said, we are going to be sending another batch of emails. This new batch of emails will include the following accounts:

• All accounts who were sent the email previously, but did not open the email.
  • Any account that opted in by Monday, February 22, 2016 (to essentially catch anyone who wanted to participate)

The email subject line is either "A Familiar Face Joins Your Team - Play Chapter 10 Now!" or "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!" and was sent from the swtor@email.swtor.com email address. Our plan is to send out email over the next two days, so look for it in your mailbox.

-eric

I thought I was going to get the email as I have always gotten the monthly CC email, so I didn't realize I wasn't opted-in to that extra email till I came to this thread and followed your helpful instructions, thanks.

So I have now opted-in but it was on the 24th or 25th, so I guess I am now SOL then hey :(, been a sub for 2 years too.

I thought I was going to get the email as I have always gotten the monthly CC email, so I didn't realize I wasn't opted-in to that extra email till I came to this thread and followed your helpful instructions, thanks.

So I have now opted-in but it was on the 24th or 25th, so I guess I am now SOL then hey :(, been a sub for 2 years too.

Thats just wrong! We should not be "sol". I'm glad they extended the date to the 22nd? from the 14th (some of us were busy those few days with valentines day) but seriously. I believe it should cover the entire dang month or at least up until today. We are subs, we were subs this entire month - we should get the letter and reward regardless. I follow twitter more this month than the forums and never saw anywhere about having to go to our account and opt-in. One would think they would be blasting this all over twitter and facebook to make sure people saw what they needed to do. imho I always gotten emails, even things not regarding my account but I didnt' see a problem. Now granted I usually just delete any swtor emails not regarding a direct activity or issue on my account but I do glance at them some first.

I did just discover unfortunately that my email account had the star wars email blocked. I would not have done that myself so I wonder if something triggered it to be automatically blocked at some point. Check your email filters even if you are positive that you have not blocked email from swtor. Edited by shizzuh

Hey folks,

Over the past few days we’ve reviewed player accounts who indicated they had not received their Cartel Coin/Chapter I subscriber email. We discovered a few reasons why this may have occurred:

• Some accounts opted-in after the February 14, 2016 deadline.
  • The email was received, but it may have gotten deleted, lost in a secondary folder, missed, or landed in a spam folder.
  • Sometime in the past you marked one of our SWTOR emails as spam or possibly reported it as spam, and your email client/provider “black listed” our emails. That means we may actually be sending you emails, but they are being blocked. We suggest you check with your email provider/client and verify that is not the case.
  • There was a small number of players who were missed in the original set of emails and we’re sending them the same promotional email. If you were one of these players and don’t receive your email by tomorrow, you may also want to review the above bullets.

With all of that being said, we are going to be sending another batch of emails. This new batch of emails will include the following accounts:

• All accounts who were sent the email previously, but did not open the email.
  • Any account that opted in by Monday, February 22, 2016 (to essentially catch anyone who wanted to participate)

The email subject line is either "A Familiar Face Joins Your Team - Play Chapter 10 Now!" or "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!" and was sent from the swtor@email.swtor.com email address. Our plan is to send out email over the next two days, so look for it in your mailbox.

-eric

After another search of my email folder in gmail I still haven't recieved this mail. My searches yield only the January 16th email "Chapter 10: Anarchy In Paradise - The Story Continues In February".

Which basically means 1, 2 & 3 can't be the case (I am getting emails from you, they are getting through the rest of the time, as I was getting them previously to this particular email and it definitely isn't in any spam, trash or promotional folder.=

I will check again tomorrow...

I'll be honest and say I don't really have a clue what was email was meant for what and what reward am I supposed to be claiming for.

I am an original beta player who has recently c9ome back to the game after an extended break and my SWTOR account has always been subscribed and I returned to the game early Jan 2016.

I have got a recent email from EA regarding ch10 and Firebrands.. is the code I am looking for the one detailed within "SHARE THE LOVE" with your friend section of the mail... and get 1050 Cartel coins?

I f so I referred a friends a few days ago and never received any coins as a reward?

Apologies if this is going backwards but I just didn't have the energy to read through all 65+ pages ):

I have got a recent email from EA regarding ch10 and Firebrands.. is the code I am looking for the one detailed within "SHARE THE LOVE" with your friend section of the mail... and get 1050 Cartel coins?

I f so I referred a friends a few days ago and never received any coins as a reward?

Apologies if this is going backwards but I just didn't have the energy to read through all 65+ pages ):

Yes, that is the code you're hearing about. It should have been two codes, one for coins and one to gift Chapter 1 to someone.

I'm not sure how Refer-A-Friend stipends work, so I can't answer that part.