If you still haven't received email with cartel coins code, please post here.

Mutiny

I have still note received my email either of note i have a yahoo email address i have checked my junk mail folder nor have received any promotional email from EA or Bioware in over 3 years now. I have added the email address now to my contacts still nothing

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have not received my email for February either. I created account on 10/22/2008 and have been opted in ever since. Like many have stated, I checked spam, junk, etc. folders and still did not see it there (never had that happen on any other monthly or informational email from Bioware).

Thanks for looking into this for us!

Hey folks,

I wanted to let all of you know that we are looking into the emails. For starters, here are a few things you should look for. As always, make sure to check all of your email folders, including spam, promotions, etc. The subject line of the email is either "A Familiar Face Joins Your Team - Play Chapter 10 Now!" or "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!". I know of some users who deleted the email thinking it was just our normal newsletter, but your codes were contained in those emails.

Now, with all of that being said, I am looking into a few things:

• Was the email sent to everyone who qualified.
  • Were there any errors during sending, that caused some people to be missed.
  • Did any other issues occur during the process which caused some people to be missed.

I have been going through this thread to verify that users were properly identified. As an example, Mutiny, the OP of this thread. I can see that you qualified for the email, and are on the list of people who received emails. So now I am checking on our side to ensure that users like you were in fact properly sent their email.

I will let you know what I find out!

-eric

Thanks for the update Eric. I had been signed up for and receiving promotional e-mails for a very long time so when I heard there were cartel coin codes going out for that and I didn't get one, I started paying closer attention and wondering where in the galaxy the codes were.

After your post I found the code languishing in spam. Knowing the exact subject line to look for helped quite a bit. I believe that's the first time that I've ever had SWTOR e-mail go to spam so that was a bit of a surprise. This is the first time I've ever experienced that kind of diversion with SWTOR e-mails. I suspect it might be because the origin of the e-mail bearing the codes is different than the e-mail normally sent by the SWTOR system.

Most of my SWTOR e-mail, like promotion ads, monthly cartel coin notices, customer service support droid tickets, etc. comes from <no-reply@bioware.swtor.com> but the filtered e-mail (bearing the code we're all interested in) came from <swtor@email.swtor.com>.

In my experience most of these kinds of things come from a no-reply email as no-reply implies an automated response to something the customer either initiated or permitted. (Not to mention spammers want you to reply haha.) I could see why a spam filter would think that the more generic email.swtor.com was a spoof or somesuch.

Edited by AdrianDmitruk

I still have not received anything. I have checked all my folders for the past 1 1/2 weeks and still nothing. I made sure that i was opted in for all e-mails. My Husband and Daughter both got theirs already so i figure it was a glitch of some kind as when i checked mine, they checked theirs as well and we all had the same options checked.

Been subbed since launch, opted in since the first time it was requested. all boxes checked, unchecked boxes and saved. rechecked boxes and resaved.... no mail

Hey folks,

I wanted to let all of you know that we are looking into the emails. For starters, here are a few things you should look for. As always, make sure to check all of your email folders, including spam, promotions, etc. The subject line of the email is either "A Familiar Face Joins Your Team - Play Chapter 10 Now!" or "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!". I know of some users who deleted the email thinking it was just our normal newsletter, but your codes were contained in those emails.

• Did any other issues occur during the process which caused some people to be missed.

I have been going through this thread to verify that users were properly identified. As an example, Mutiny, the OP of this thread. I can see that you qualified for the email, and are on the list of people who received emails. So now I am checking on our side to ensure that users like you were in fact properly sent their email.

-eric

Hey folks,

-eric

I haven't got it yet. I do normally get SWTOR emails also.