February subscriber reward email code

wastelanddustin

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another lie, for another dollar

lolwut... do you realize the blowback they'd get for offering people just a $10 gift then yoinking it? I'm more interested in the friend code so my best friend that doesn't wanna sub can get a level 60.

Edited by JianRin

Big reason For this was on the EA help page was today's date as the mail out date so that is the Reason we been asking when?

Hey folks!

If for some reason they are not going out by end of day tomorrow, I will make sure we post an update! Thanks everyone.

-eric

There ya go... hope that helps.

It sounds good, thank you for the information.

NP, if there's anything I've learned in 19 years as a gamer: Always expect delays. Be pleasantly surprised when there are none... but also suspicious.

I wonder if I can just send it to one of my F2P accounts. Or would that be against the rules?

I'd fire off an email or ticket to support about that. They don't sell $10 gift code cards, so seeing it come from a F2Per might raise some red flags.

Edited by JianRin

lolwut... do you realize the blowback they'd get for offering people just a $10 gift then yoinking it? I'm more interested in the friend code so my best friend that doesn't wanna sub can get a level 60.

Wouldn't that leave him stuck in KotFE and losing all ability to access other content? Or am I misunderstanding the issue?

I'm not concerned until it's after midnight and into the 19th in the Pacific time zone.

Until then, I'm going to count on my ability TO ACTUALLY READ THINGS to keep me calm.

Here (italy) it's the19th.. Hopefully when i'll wake up i'll find the mail :o

Did we get confirmation about what "by" meant?

I only found out about the reward on February 14th and immediately went to check all the boxes.

My friend has been playing KOTOR but a main reason he couldn't get into SWTOR was "starting over" at level 1. Really hoping I got the 60 token for him but not sure.

I only found out about the reward on February 14th and immediately went to check all the boxes.

My friend has been playing KOTOR but a main reason he couldn't get into SWTOR was "starting over" at level 1. Really hoping I got the 60 token for him but not sure.

You know if he subscribes he immediately gets to start at level 60 and gets access to full content. He can also start a new, separate character to experience the game with at his leisure. But he can experience the class stories for free anyways.

Very OT, but if I were a new player I wouldn't want a level 60 token. You just miss out on so much story.

Very OT, but if I were a new player I wouldn't want a level 60 token. You just miss out on so much story.

I agree with that the first story and play through is the best and skipping all that for 3-5 hours of game play with KOTFE ruins the experience. On a side note I haven't gotten my reward e-mail either.

I agree with that the first story and play through is the best and skipping all that for 3-5 hours of game play with KOTFE ruins the experience. On a side note I haven't gotten my reward e-mail either.

Not to mention that KOTOR and SWTOR are two different beasts, in the way of skills. Skipping the story also prevents him from learning his class, rotation and understanding of skill and trait synergies.