Scare Bear Title Event

MookieMonster

Saturday February 27, 2016 @ 6:30 PM est-whenever? I am hosting a Cross Faction Event to get the Legacy Title "Scare Bear" off Oricon.

The Event will be held on Oricon at the Dread Fortress Bridge cause it will be easier for people to respawn and it will go much quicker. The achievement requires 1500 Player kills on Oricon and so both factions will be feeding each other kills and also bring your Party Jawas so people can finish or get there "Party Crasher" title. This event will also help you advance in getting your "Manhunter" title.

Rules:

1. There will be a 2 Ops Group one on Imp and Pub side.

2. Ops Leaders. Mary-kate'olson Imp and Harpal Rep

3. Once you achieved your 1500 kills please switch to the opposite faction to help feed kills

4. Please help this event go smooth as possible

5 . Everyone is welcome to participate

if you have any questions or anything please send me a in-game email or just whisper me Mary-kate'olson Asst. GM of DEATH/Ewok it off or you can whisper Harpal on Republic side.

HAPPY HUNTING! :rak_03::rak_04::rak_09::wea_09::wea_03::wea_01::tran_cool:

Sounds cool. I plan on attending. And in the past, I've known events to be "naked" where you don't have any gear equipped. This prevents you from having repair bills and also makes kills a little faster. Thanks for organizing this! I'll try to bring as many people as possible too.