Any word on Season 7?

J_McSkill

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that they want to put the new Rishi arena into the rotation. PTS testing will begin in 2-3 weeks. The new Odessen 8v8 warzone is supposed to launch around April (with KotFE chapter 12). They said that the Rishi arena would launch after the Odessen warzone. I would guess April-May timeframe for S7. Probably May with chapter 13. Edited by teclado

Just wondering when we'll get an update on this?

There are two possible variants:

1: They are planning to launch a season with new rishi arena

2: They are planning to close ranked pvp at all, because they don't need neither hardcore pvp, nor pve players. They need casuals for easy-recycled content and more CM sales.

Edited by DerSchneider

During the recent stream they said they were 'discussing' when it should start. My guess is that they are waiting to see how the cross-faction warzone works out. If it works, then I suspect ranked will go cross faction as well. If that's true then I can see why they are waiting. Right now, ranked might as well be called Imperial ranked as Republic ranked is non-existent for the most part. A few queue synchers notwithstanding.

During the recent stream they said they were 'discussing' when it should start. My guess is that they are waiting to see how the cross-faction warzone works out. If it works, then I suspect ranked will go cross faction as well. If that's true then I can see why they are waiting. Right now, ranked might as well be called Imperial ranked as Republic ranked is non-existent for the most part. A few queue synchers notwithstanding.

If that's true, that would be AWESOME. Now you just officially got my hopes up. Disappointment soon to follow. Solo queue x-faction has been needed for so long.

If that's true, that would be AWESOME. Now you just officially got my hopes up. Disappointment soon to follow. Solo queue x-faction has been needed for so long.

How many times do I have to tell you people?!

ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER THIS PLACE! (the PvP forums) :jawa_angel:

Edited by Master-Nala

Hey there,

Having your referral link in your signature is a perfect place for it, and is in no way against the rules. We won't take any action against someone who has a referral link in their signature, so go for it!

A referral link can only get you into trouble if you are spamming it in threads/posts around the forums. That is something we consider against the rules. I hope that clears up any confusion.

-eric

I love how Eric responds to a question about referral links but remains silent regarding S7.....

If they still haven't decided when the next season will start, I'd settle for an update on what their thought process is and what they are considering.

Are they waiting for the new cross faction wz to see if they can implement the same for solo ranked? Any update at this point would go a long way.

Edited by J_McSkill

What I don't understand is why they need to hold off an entire season for testing? Why not just start the season and continue testing and whatever else and make it live with season 8, there is literally no reason to not just start the season, keep us busy ffs. Longest preseason since preseason, guess they're just trying to drive off any competitive PvPers left, it kinda worked with the launch of BnS.

Rip team ranked.

It doesn't look like it.

Maybe they're in Church? yeah that's it, they must be in church worshiping their Gods. So, since Sunday is their day of rest, we'll surely get some news tomorrow.

Edited by -Bob-