The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How long have you played SWTOR?

Mogadun

Yeah as the title says, how long have you been playing this game? And how many hours a day?

Me myself played a couple of months when on its relese. Then i was locked away 3 years and didnt have acces to internet.

Now i have start playing SWTOR again for 3-4 months and 6-10 hours a day. I find it very enterteining!

So your turn! :)

I've played SWTOR since November of 2014 even though I owned the disc since release...just never got around to playing it until much later.

In terms of how much I play, when I first started and was pushing through the main story-lines of each of the 8 classes, it was about 3-4 hours a night. Then there was a time I got heavily invested into the MMO aspects such as FPs, and PVP I spent about 2-3 hours a night. Now, my log time is rather inconsistent, I might have a night where I play for a couple hours and sometimes I can go days or even weeks without touching the game.

Started as F2P in early 2013, pre 2.0, subbed soon after and only had a few breaks of 1-2 months.

As for how much I played, my "Mains" (Operative, Scoundrel, Assassin) have 81, 52, 22 days /played, that's 3720 hours, so about 3.5h / day in 3 years, not counting all the other classes where I mainly played the class story so far. (still, Vanguard at 8 days, Merc at 15)

Total playtime since KotFE release: 100 hours at most, including leveling 2 chars.

Edited by Mubrak

I don't have a definite time in terms of hours played (just haven't bothered to /played in ages and I'm not in a spot where I can do it right this second), but I started playing during the final beta weekend and pre-release early access. And I've been playing pretty much ever since then with no lapses in my sub. I may not play every day because of, well, life, but I usually get several hours a week in. Sometimes it's more, like 4-5 hours, 3-4 days a week. Sometimes it's just the hour or two that my raid group runs that week.

Been playing since closed beta.

Been a sub off and on since launch.

Been waiting on more romance options with my companion since launch. (really want an option to lay with my love one in my ship's bed whenever I feel like it, like common Mass Effect had the option to get your companion dancing in front of you whenever you felt like it.).

I started playing during the beta for a long awhile, and then been on and off. Recently started back up and been enjoying it, so I'll probably be at it again for a long awhile.

Your player ID is one of the lowest I have ever seen lol. You must have signed up literally within the first 30 mins. I was about an hour late. Just by that I can tell you've been here a while haha

I don't really remember when I started playing, but it had to be around 2013 or whenever Rise of the Hutt Cartel came about. If memory serves me, that release was just posted and I had to wait about 8 hours for the whole game to download before I could get started. I began as an F2P and eventually I got tired of the restrictions and I subscribed. I've been playing ever since.

Game time was consistent of about 2-4 hours a night and maybe an hour in the morning. I would get up early to play before I had to get ready to go to work. In 2014 I got super sick and was housebound for 2 weeks, so I played an average of 8-16 hours a day while I was recovering. (I would pause for half an hour every couple of hours to eat, walk around, bathe and whatnot.) After I recovered and went back to work it went back to about 2-3 hours a night.

Then I went out of town a few times and didn't touch the game for a few years, moved around twice to different houses and finally got it started back up once I settled in my current residence with a family member. I got back into it because a cousin of mine wanted to play. So I made another subscription and let him play and then I got back into it.

Now, depending on my schedule, I play for about 4 hours on Saturday (if I can) and about 4 hours on Sunday. If I happen to be off of work at night I play for about 3-4 hours that night.

And then, after I go to bed, I watch YouTube videos of the game AND I mess around on the Star Wars Wiki.

I'm not obsessed, I swear.

• 2 weeks later...
I've been here since June 9, 2009 and have had a subbed all the time. I used to play more but recently my classes at college have been harder and this is my last semester in my paralegal class so playing is not as much as I used to.

Been a Sub since launch (bar 2 seperate months due to SWTOR trying to take my subscription 2 days before pay day)

unfortunately i missed out on that Revan's Heir title :-(

but i have only clocked 817 and 4 mins (on my current pc)

i used my laptop for the first year (which wasn't tracking time played, nor did it run very well)

like many others inconsistent play time lately - and i have been smashing hours into fallout 4 awaiting the new dlc to drop and new survival mode update