Feb 14th Cartel Coin Code?

Malechieh

You had to be opted in by the 14th, they aren't out yet, and from what I've heard, won't be until either a week from now to the end of the month.

^^^

OP, the CC's come later. This is how Bioware does subscriber rewards - "be subbed/do something by date 'abc,' be rewarded on date 'xyz.'"

Didn't they say they were going to send a code via email?

Yes I believe that's what Tait or Eric said on the dev forum, so of course i was expecting that xD ...which is why i was confused at why i had the extra coins... im a sub, and i already got my 500 coins that are given freely each month, so i know it wasn't due to that.

No, i didnt get any email etc I just opted for getting Swtor emails, and saved. Like the next day i happend to see my CM store and notice i had 1040 extra coins ; o

Maybe those are from monthly grant or referral code or achievement.

Go on your accouny on swtor.com and check

Maybe those are from monthly grant or referral code or achievement.

Go on your accouny on swtor.com and check

OH good idea!!

I checked it and...hm yeah it didnt mention anything about the email promo...but it just said customer service grant...is this something we all got? Cuz i dont remember asking them for coins...or compensation. >_>

We should be receiving an email with a code granting 1050 CC, you can use it or give it away. We will also get another code which we can give to a friend, granting them a free 60 and access to the first chapter in KOTFE.

Hmm yes, then im pretty sure my coins were no affiliated with the email promo @_@ maybe because they were late in replying to 2 of my in game tickets...or something..

OH good idea!!

I checked it and...hm yeah it didnt mention anything about the email promo...but it just said customer service grant...is this something we all got? Cuz i dont remember asking them for coins...or compensation. >_>

I got nothing from that o.o. Maybe you opened a ticket a while ago or something :rak_02:

Edited by poll_

From the support page...

"If you’re a subscriber who has opted in to emails from Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ check your registered email for a Valentine’s week gift from us. On February 18, we’ll send you a code for 1,050 Complimentary Cartel coins. You’ll also find another code in the mail that you can give to a friend who hasn’t yet played Knights of the Fallen Empire."

Edited by -PassingStar-

From the support page...

"If you’re a subscriber who has opted in to emails from Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ check your registered email for a Valentine’s week gift from us. On February 18, we’ll send you a code for 1,050 Complimentary Cartel coins. You’ll also find another code in the mail that you can give to a friend who hasn’t yet played Knights of the Fallen Empire."

Thanks for that, I was just looking for the date that they set! Cheers!

As long as you opted in by the 14th you should be getting a code according to Eric. The code if I recall correctly should have your free CC and also a code to give to a friend to allow them 1 level 60 and access to chapter 1 of knights of the fallen empire.

Yeah probably ^^ haha that's so interesting!

Yup, I've had that before. Opened a ticket, they closed without resolving after a month, opened another ticket about it (and complaining about first ticket), they resolved it and gave me 300 cartel coins. So it was probably that.

Well, considering you're supposed to get your monthly CC award within 3 days/72 hours and mine come TWO WEEKS later in the next month, I'll expect my award sometime next year.

See this thread regarding the monthly CC grant:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=871341

Your January cc reward will be rewarded @ 2 days after the date you received the December reward in January

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.