So how much does an Unstable Arbiter's Lightsaber go for on YOUR server?

TheSeventhJedi

They're hovering around 40 million for the single and 30 for the dual.

I just want to add something. Although the startup and static animations look really cool up close, they're not that impressive from a distance. ( even with a dual color crystal ) Then there's the sound. What sound? I know the devs were trying to mimic Kylo's unstable sword, but they failed to give it that necessary "thunder clap" BOOM and heavy rumble like his had.

If they'd have gone the extra mile and made the sword really impressive, instead of merely ( ridiculously ) rare, I might have been willing to shell out 50 million.

Edited by -PassingStar-

They're hovering around 40 million for the single and 30 for the dual.

I just want to add something. Although the startup and static animations look really cool up close, they're not that impressive from a distance. ( even with a dual color crystal ) Then there's the sound. What sound? I know the devs were trying to mimic Kylo's unstable sword, but they failed to give it that necessary "thunder clap" BOOM and heavy rumble like his had.

If they'd have gone the extra mile and made the sword really impressive, instead of merely ( ridiculously ) rare, I might have been willing to shell out 50 million.

True -- they're rare, but so are dodo doodoos at this point...

to OP asking price does not matter. Each server is different and even if there are legit 2-3 sellers it will be sold fast and then they will resell it. Basically they will keep the price as high as possible until someone is nuts enough and will pay 25+ million :)

You can only thank Bioware making this item as rare as possible (under 1% chance).

Edited by Divona

The cheapest I've seen the dual saber was at 12 mill (I assume someone quickly picked that up) but on average, I've seen it around 19-24 mill now

Cheapest I've seen the single saber was 35 mill, and I've seen it at 42 mill, but seems to be hovering around 51 mill on most servers.

Unstable Arbiter`s Lightsaber should be 2 times cheaper than the Double-Bladed one :rolleyes: Well ... its just one ugly blade :D

Higher demand for the single blade saber - only one AC per faction uses one, and only a couple of companions. Whereas 3 ACs per faction use single blade sabers, and a whole bunch of comps.

Higher demand for the single blade saber - only one AC per faction uses one, and only a couple of companions. Whereas 3 ACs per faction use single blade sabers, and a whole bunch of comps.

And maybe because the movie. Kylo Ren`s lightsaber is similar single blade saber.