Ikas Firestarter?

Screaming_Ziva

You should be able to find them in collections and it'll tell what pack they came from. If I had to guess, the most recent ones are coming from the chance cubes.

Edit: Looks like it was originally in the Opportunist's Bounty Pack. So people probably got them from the B/S/G packs or from the chance cubes.

Edit edit: Of course if I could read, firestarter...not flamethrower. I don't see that one listed, so no clue. :-( Sorry

Edited by Devlyne

I saw these listed on the GTN today and I am trying to figure out where they came from. They have a bronze cartel market badge on them and the source is listed as "Miscellaneous". Anyone know where these came from? As far as I can tell, it's not listed in collections.

Message one of the sellers, they'll probably be able to tell you.

None of the websites I looked at say where it is from and it's not in collections. I'd guess it's dropping from the chance cubes since I hadn't seen one until those came out, now I am seeing them regularly. Hopefully they will add it to collections soon so it can be unlocked for accounts. (I'm a compulsive unlocker :eek:)

• 2 weeks later...