Confirmed Sale of Unstable Arbiter's Lightsaber, 50 Million Credits.

Relict_Nephilim

Doesnt suprise me, some people dont care how much something costs if they want it that bad. I saw the hypercrates on Harbs GTN for 20m when popped over to check prices. I laughed and went back to Jung Ma.

That's not too bad considering I just paid that each for 3 of the underworld crates ( long since embargoed so assumed even trash would be worth something reasonable which it seems it is ).

Wishing I saved the inventory space for these packs now though.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What WILL be funny is if the drop rate is changed and they start falling like 4 year old game servers....

I wonder what mr. 50 mil spent on a sword will think then?

He'll think "meh I still have the sword" ... those that spend 50 million don't care about 50 million. :)

Wonder what price they will be on Harby when I get home ... my main uses the staff though ... I would prefer the single saber but I've not ever bothered to get another toon to 66 let alone 65 since content wasn't unique between classes.

Pretty sure I'm going to buy one just wish I could put a single sabere on my sin and not have it affect my abilities. :(

Maybe I'll just get the staff.

50 million in a game and doesnt own a car barely can pay for this game and tings showering is a waste of water...

Yep...plenty of those in a game and we know that stick will make him popular with that gals or guys...

A light stick is a light stick... lol

But some value things like this above all else...

I cant sell a guild on Harbinger for its value with 4 bank tabs lol it is worthless but a stick isnt

The world has gone MAD MAD MAD I SAY

50 million in a game and doesnt own a car barely can pay for this game and tings showering is a waste of water...

Yep...plenty of those in a game and we know that stick will make him popular with that gals or guys...

A light stick is a light stick... lol

But some value things like this above all else...

I cant sell a guild on Harbinger for its value with 4 bank tabs lol it is worthless but a stick isnt

The world has gone MAD MAD MAD I SAY

People probably think your guild is crap and over priced but the saber is awesome and worth it ... makes sense really, unlike your post which may be a contributing factor to your inability to sell your guild.

Just checked on the Progenitor. Not a single one on the GTN LOOOL

Either the drop rates are extremely bad or fewer people bought the packs and there are less sabers going around. Probably a combination of both I think.

The drop rate is not good. They are pretty rare. But if they are being listed at 'fair' prices, they may be actually selling as they list.

I heard that some people use the GTN as an additional cargo space and jack up prices of things knowing people won't buy something that expensive.

Maybe that's what he tried, but someone actually bought it. To have 50mil to throw around for a glorified glow stick is ridiculous.

The drop rate is not good. They are pretty rare. But if they are being listed at 'fair' prices, they may be actually selling as they list.

There was one for 17 mln a few hours back so I assume it sold. This is still nowhere near reasonable prices. Here's hoping Bioware adjusts the drop rates of future packs because at this state it kills the CM for me.

There was one for 17 mln a few hours back so I assume it sold. This is still nowhere near reasonable prices. Here's hoping Bioware adjusts the drop rates of future packs because at this state it kills the CM for me.

The lightsabers are essentially the 'chase' rares of this pack.

They are slowly starting to trickle in. The price is high, because there are few of them, and some are going to be bought by people for high prices because they want the newest and shiniest toy on the bloack and they have the credits to do.

As time goes on, the price will go down. How low, demand will determine.

I heard that some people use the GTN as an additional cargo space and jack up prices of things knowing people won't buy something that expensive.

Maybe that's what he tried, but someone actually bought it. To have 50mil to throw around for a glorified glow stick is ridiculous.

Ummm...I'm going to...borrow this idea for a little while...I hope it's not against ToS or anything

The lightsabers are essentially the 'chase' rares of this pack.

They are slowly starting to trickle in. The price is high, because there are few of them, and some are going to be bought by people for high prices because they want the newest and shiniest toy on the bloack and they have the credits to do.

As time goes on, the price will go down. How low, demand will determine.

I've bought some crazy expensive stuff of the GTN over the years, Satele's set, Ziost saber, Malgus set not so long ago but I've never seen so crazy prices. Maybe Revan's belt ages ago but still it wasn't that expensive. This is a bit overkill in my book.

It was expected to be like this, since they announced the unstable lightsaber everyone was hyped, there were lots of comments on instagram and even in-game people were eager to get them.

Due to episode 7 and Kylo Ren there was a lot of hype for cracked crystals(which gives the unstable effect) or the crossguard hilt and when something like that was announced in the game, the interest peaked. It's normal or understandable that for the first batch that reached the GTN to have this kind of prices. Everything that was hyped or rare had big numbers on the gtn. Even now the revan's mask is around 20 mils or even more, true you can find it for much less but still.

Everything that has value or somekind of lore attached has a big price on the gtn. As more and more people will get them or list them for sale, the prices should decrease. But for how much ? That remains to be seen.

Edited by Diiizzzy