Error 208

AlCorazon

Ok, finally got in @ 3:57 PM CST. Nearly after 5 hours of being down for patch 4.1a on 2-11-2016. Not including the 11 hours on Tuesdays 4.1 patch. I certainly hope this "Network Connectivity" issue is FULLY resolved!!! Bioware!!! please take futuristic steps to address this issue!!! Very incompetent if you ask me.

Edited by shdwgrndGlider

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same error here, I patched it successfully. Then tried to login and got the 208 error. I thought it was a problem with my connection so I cleared DNS, reset router and modem. Made sure program was allowed though firewall and anti-virus. Even tried using a different DNS. Same error. Now I log on and see a bunch of people having the same problem after patch leading me to believe that the problem is not on our end.

For me, the frustrating this is that the error tells me to check my connection when I know for a fact it isn't my connection. Why not be truthful about what the problem is instead of trying to send me on a wild goose chase? Then I just tried again and one time it tells me the information i provided isn't correct when I know it IS correct. Stop lying to me and admit the problem is on your end.

hearing all this reminds me of my problem few days ago....

after playing chapter X, went to work, came back, login nothing...it was patching the entire game again. that last patch and downtime had serious problems which corrupted my entire game. I deleted the game and unsubd.

I feel much better now.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...