I find your lack of QA/QC . . . . disturbing.

Aries

I can't believe that with each patch, the amount of game systems getting broken. That known issues are getting incrementally worse with each patch; with little or no fixes for prior releases.

What the hell are you doing about it Bioware?

I can't believe that with each patch, the amount of game systems getting broken. That known issues are getting incrementally worse with each patch; with little or no fixes for prior releases.

What the hell are you doing about it Bioware?

If only there were a magical place where these things could be properly tested prior to going live. We could even call it "Public Test Server" or something witty like that.

If only there were a magical place where these things could be properly tested prior to going live. We could even call it "Public Test Server" or something witty like that.

OMG that's a great idea! They could it make it where maybe they could copy the live servers over to it, so we could see how updates would affect our live characters before a patch!

I really do not get it. Even if they went back to NDA Beta testing, that would at least be something. But how do you not test and determine that crafting is broken in a patch where you adjust crafting? This is just amateur hour.

I honestly was going to go out and pick up a timecard today (I cancelled my recurring back in November) .... but now .... no, I'll be going F2P after having been a loyal subscriber since Early Access of 1.0.

I'll still play the game, but I can no longer financially contribute to this level of stupidity.

OMG that's a great idea! They could it make it where maybe they could copy the live servers over to it, so we could see how updates would affect our live characters before a patch!

Oh c'mon, be realistic. You can't just clone a server and copy a character like that. There's something called laws of finances and markets, aka laws of nature. You can't just ignore god-given limits to investment and common sense, the eternal revenue must flow unimpeded so it can flush out the disbelievers with its momentum.

Oh c'mon, be realistic. You can't just clone a server and copy a character like that. There's something called laws of finances and markets, aka laws of nature. You can't just ignore god-given limits to investment and common sense, the eternal revenue must flow unimpeded so it can flush out the disbelievers with its momentum.

I think I just felt a tickle in bank account. :D