HK-55 quest Arma Rasa doesn't progress

TrueZero

Logged out during the quest, Scenario 2 targets picked 3/4. When coming back, console lets me regain abilities, but picking targets does not increase the counter. Can't reset quest. Tried leaving and coming back, does not work.

Don't want to abandon quest for fear I will not be able to re-obtain it.

You have to leave the lab completely. You should be able to reset it when you are outside, by Dr. Oggurubb. I had to reset it yesterday because I didn't like one of the choices I made. Just leaving the area did not work, I had to take the elevator back up to the lab and then I was able to reset and start over from the intro cutscene.

• 1 month later...
Having the same issue. On both characters that I have who are eligible for the mission, I get to the part where I click the terminal and HK starts is dialog, then when the temporary ability bar is supposed to pop up, it doesn't AND the quest icon on the mini-map goes away. I have tried going out of the instanced area (even going to fleet) and resetting the mission, dropping the mission and resetting it and I get the same results every time. I double checked to make sure my UI had the temp ability bar visible where I could see it. The mission just appears bugged.

Same issue. No matter how many times I abandon the quest, reset the quest or use the targeting terminal, the temporary ability bar never shows up. I got so fed up that I told hk-55 that I trust his judgement just to end it, but he just told me that a blanket judgement was insufficient & prodded me further into completing the mission. *sigh*

I have the same problem. I don't see a temporary effect bar as I should and thus cannot progress in the mission.

It worked fine with the first character with whom I did it. With the second character I played through the intro sequence down in the lab and then logged out. When I came back the other day for and talked to HK-55 he started the first scenario, but the temporary toolbar didn't show up.

It does not seem possible to reset the mission, regardless of where I am. It always says "The mission cannot be reset right now". Interacting with the Target Range Console gives me an icon on the player buff tray, saying "Configuring HK-55", but it does not make the temporary ability bar like it should according to the mission description. Thus I cannot progress in the mission.

Screenshot:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80858568/swtor/Screenshot_2016-04-07_00_16_36_108230.jpg

I can abandon the mission, but I did not dare trying that yet, there is no telling whether I get it back.

Edited by Rabenschwinge

Same here, but I found a temp fix. The two abilities are in the the Abilities - General tab. Also I was grouped and my team mate shot me and I didn't get Simulated Meatbag achievement.

Confirmed. Selecting the abilities in the general tab allowed me to complete the mission, tho I got no achievement for it. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Same here, but I found a temp fix. The two abilities are in the the Abilities - General tab. Also I was grouped and my team mate shot me and I didn't get Simulated Meatbag achievement.

You are a genius. Thank you.

Sorry but where is the general tab at?

Found it !!

Edited by khsolo

There is a solution for this. Go to "Abilities" icon on th top bar, then choose "General" and drag to a empty space in your Quickbars the "Authorize Termination" and "Forbid Termination" abilities. You will solve the problem without the temporary ability bar

This helped so much! Thanks!

There is a solution for this. Go to "Abilities" icon on th top bar, then choose "General" and drag to a empty space in your Quickbars the "Authorize Termination" and "Forbid Termination" abilities. You will solve the problem without the temporary ability bar

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you............your idea works.

As soon as HK is done talking to you with his first scenario "Authorize Termination" and "Forbid Termination" appeared in my general abilities bar. I noticed you have to wait until he's done describing the first group of targets though.

They still need to fix it but you are awesome.