Still didnt nerf sorc...

ebbehhm

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i need to change the title to:

"Still didnt nerf sorc... oh and skank tank juggs."

A full team of 6 immortal juggs in crit gear and 2 healer sorcs... what can you do.

In that case you should say make defensive stats in PvP worth something for skank tank juggs because...

If I could have 82k health and do more damage and be just as survivable vs having useless stats that only work on uncritted white damage I think I'll do more damage and have just as much health.

We should just all roll sorc, there is only 1 class no matter what bracket u in.

And from the looks of it 80% is already doing this, havnt been in lower bracket for a while but damnnnnnnn the sorc madness in there is crazy each and every match a crapload of em.

Umm... But why sorcs? Any PT burns ut in like 5 secs. Okay 10 secs if punk wanna bit of kiting game where PT allways wins too. Yeah I agree that sorc has too many gamechanging skills, but really I think that mach more disbalanced dps is PT. Idk hkw badly your brain have to be damaget to not to burn any class in your way. You are stunnig deception sin? Two break stuns, bro. Wanna kite a bit? Charge, hook, hydraulic thing. And add good defence and overheal abilities. That guy is fully packed for anything. Oh damage...hes damage is also crazy. Dat punk aint even need buble to hide or something. He just destroys :) When I wanna relax Im allways on my vanguard. I yawn at sorcs while they hiding in their bubbles. Edited by Rouakh

Umm... But why sorcs? Any PT burns ut in like 5 secs. Okay 10 secs if punk wanna bit of kiting game where PT allways wins too. Yeah I agree that sorc has too many gamechanging skills, but really I think that mach more disbalanced dps is PT. Idk hkw badly your brain have to be damaget to not to burn any class in your way. You are stunnig deception sin? Two break stuns, bro. Wanna kite a bit? Charge, hook, hydraulic thing. And add good defence and overheal abilities. That guy is fully packed for anything. Oh damage...hes damage is also crazy. Dat punk aint even need buble to hide or something. He just destroys :) When I wanna relax Im allways on my vanguard. I yawn at sorcs while they hiding in their bubbles.

If you want to kill an PT... just do it...

If you want to kill a sorc... you have to kill him 3 times before he's dead.

I will admit that I have seen several players at once focus fire a single sorc or sage and the bubbles, invulnerability and the strength of the heals + the huge amounts of health we all have now anyway and they are exceedingly difficult to kill.

Meanwhile most other classes get melted quickly.

I know every game has balance issues in PvP, but it's been like 5 years now so come on bioware....

In that case you should say make defensive stats in PvP worth something for skank tank juggs because...

If I could have 82k health and do more damage and be just as survivable vs having useless stats that only work on uncritted white damage I think I'll do more damage and have just as much health.

Wait wut? I'm gearing my tank wrong huh? thats counter intuitive :( I was buying bulwark gear and using it. Im such a noob :confused: