Crafting UI broken

Portisfreak

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks!

The team has identified a fix for the Missing Schematic issue, and it will be resolved in a bug fix patch next week.

Thanks!

Then get it live tomorrow - not next week or month or whatever (or give us 1 days sub per day until you fix your errors)

Edited by GythralSWTOR

Hey folks!

The team has identified a fix for the Missing Schematic issue, and it will be resolved in a bug fix patch next week.

Thanks!

You know, it's pretty sad. First you guys pushed this chapter back a month (giving yourselves an extra month to get it right) and it's still a fiasco. These are things that should've been picked up by QA prior to going live. :(

So a patch where crafting is a focus and we can't do any crafting. Basically: too bad, come back next week. I have no idea why this type of response still shocks me at this point but, wow.

it's the usually,

We got your money, why should we give a ...

that is common to the likes of EA

Hey folks!

Thanks!

So subscribers don't really get early access do we? Seems like we just get access to a live testing environment while you try to sort out all the bugs that would be caught if you offered a public PTS.

Hey folks!

Thanks!

Seriously?

1/3 of all crafting professions are down and that doesn't warrant a hot fix?

edited because:

This post was originally expressing my unhappiness with the week long wait. Then, I saw this:

Hello again,

The aforementioned bug fix patch has been brought in to tomorrow to address this and some other critical issues. I will have more information on what is being fixed and timing later today.

-Tait

Thank you! :)

Edited by Nmyownworld

Hey folks!

Thanks!

Hello again,

The aforementioned bug fix patch has been brought in to tomorrow to address this and some other critical issues. I will have more information on what is being fixed and timing later today.

-Tait

Thank you. Frankly, I would have been really upset if this wasn't the case.

Edited by Alssaran

Hello again,

-Tait

That you people were even considering to wait a week with a fix like this is slightly offensive. That you keep releasing patches that continiously break critical game mechanics makes me question if BW really don't have any form of relevant QA.

I don't belive that you do, for one second.

Go ahead and prove me wrong.

Hello again,

-Tait

Thank you for adjusting there, it's really important to a lot of us

Hello again,

-Tait

Thank you very much.

Now I hope Bioware learns from it and will do it properly next time around.

Hey folks!

Thanks!

Sorry but this is not an acceptable response. This needs to be hotfixed ASAP, not put off for a week or more. If every player was equally affected then fine, everyone can wait for the fix. But that's not the case, some players have lost everything and others haven't. Either hotfix it quickly or disable the affected crafts for everyone until a fix can be deployed.

It amazes me how a major game update, with crafting as one of its focuses, can be released with such a major and easy to verify bug in place. Well actually I'm not amazed, it's expected - sloppy is an established byword for this game these days.

All Early Access now means is be first to be bitten by bugs.

EDIT: Just read the latest post that the fix is being brought forward. This is a good thing. Going to leave the above sentiments in place though because I can't believe you even considered leaving it for a week was an acceptable response.

Edited by Cernow
Further information

Hello again,

-Tait

I'm out of the hospital just this moment. My heart stops beating and I smashed on the floor right in front of my PC, because I've read your last post. Next week??? :eek:

Like some others in this thread, I'm a hardcore crafter. To old for operations, to *beep* for anything. In two days my stocks are empty. What can I do, to feed my children? This little Sithbabys... How can I feed them, without earning credits? Water and bred for one week... :(

But now I can read this post above. Nice! That's support. :D

Edited by Borderrr

That you people were even considering to wait a week with a fix like this is slightly offensive. That you keep releasing patches that continiously break critical game mechanics makes me question if BW really don't have any form of relevant QA.

They have a QA testing period.

It's called early access.

Another Update: Armstech fine, Amormech fine.

Can't speak for Cybertech, don't have a toon with high Cybertech.

So from my perspective, just Synthweaving is broken. Same Issue as described with the Trainer as well

Armormech is not fine for me. How did you get your Armormech to be fine?

Hello again,

-Tait

Thanks, hopefully this means we wont have to wait until next week for the patch.

I wonder if it is CLASS related? I know I have no problems with my Sage or my Sorc (Biochem and Artifice respectively), but my Commando (which still has issues with not always showing character dye on her gear) can NOT see any of her schematics for Armormech. I did learn a new skill, and the trainer still showed it to begin with but when I tried to learn it again it said I already knew it.

I relaunched the game and got back in and the schematic was gong from the trainer but I still can't access it in my crew skill window.

I will add that on the same character, the harvesting skill windows show up fine.

I'm out of the hospital just this moment. My heart stops beating and I smashed on the floor right in front of my PC, because I've read your last post. Next week??? :eek:

Like some others in this thread, I'm a hardcore crafter. To old for operations, to *beep* for anything. In two days my stocks are empty. What can I do, to feed my children? This little Sithbabys... How can I feed them, without earning credits? Water and bred for one week... :(

But now I can read this post above. Nice! That's support. :D

Hardcore crafter and your stocks are empty in 2 days - thats not very hardcore imho.:p