Error 310

Talrol

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had this too. i just opened a command window, typed "ping Launchpad.swtor.com -t" without the quotes. it still slowed down sometimes but it didnt stop completely. maybe it was just luck

Getting a lot of ping timeouts, something isn't right. It's possible their content network's ISP is having issues.

Getting a lot of ping timeouts, something isn't right. It's possible their content network's ISP is having issues.

Absolutely possible, and if this is the case then they should make us aware that there is nothing they can do. I just did a restart on my computer and am attempting again, I'll let you know what happens.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

I am seeing two issues raised in this thread, here are the issues and their solution:

• Error 310 - If you are getting error 310, please completely restart your launcher. If this doesn't resolve, wait a bit and try again. This issue will resolve itself in time.
  • Slow download - If you are experiencing a slow download, please just let it finish, even if it is going slow.

These issues are a side effect of our external network issues from this morning.

-eric

Ok running the continuous ping and hitting the pause then play finally has me downloading and just flipped to installing asset 225, I'll let you know if I run into any other issues.

open search bar type "cmd" click on the command prompt then copy and paste "ping Launchpad.swtor.com -t" without the quotations. Close and restart the client and see if it works for you.

I had my whine and complain post all written up, went back to the launcher and as I was about to switch over here to send it the pipes opened up. So, working here at least :)

I got tricked by this earlier. It let me download about 150MB before dying again.

I have last idea. delete bitRaider. it may help but it'll remove all you intefacers and key bindings I don't want that

I have the old non-BR client, so I think that's not where this issue is. I think it's because of overloaded patch server, so best thing to do is just wait for thing to normalise.

Hey folks,

I am seeing two issues raised in this thread, here are the issues and their solution:

• Error 310 - If you are getting error 310, please completely restart your launcher. If this doesn't resolve, wait a bit and try again. This issue will resolve itself in time.
  • Slow download - If you are experiencing a slow download, please just let it finish, even if it is going slow.

These issues are a side effect of our external network issues from this morning.

-eric

Super help from you. we are so stupid haven't tryed any thing yet