Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, hopefully we'll have some good news on the servers soon.

I am hopeful they will be up by the time I'm done with dinner. Gotta start grilling the chicken in about half an hour or so, and then make the salad. Chicken Caesar salad and garlic bread. Nice and simple tonight.

With luck the servers will be up and running smoothly tonight!

For those of us unlucky enough to copy and paste codes fast, how about you make the final give away a random selection from people who've posted on this thread (minus previous giveaway winners)

or just give to the people who have participated in the game and played fair.

Ya... I think sticking with the questions is the way to go. I managed to snag a tauntaun, so I'm not upset, but the lag is really crazy and that seems to bother the most people (which is pretty understandable). Also, a grant of some kind to everyone would be a good idea, or just a free day of sub time for subscribers (since this has already gone on 5 hours past when it was supposed to be done).

Correction: No they aren't. The only thing that is being changed from Legacy to BoP is the start at 60 gear.

Yes, but didn't they also post that they were removing premium gifts from the boxes? So no more way to get grade 6 gifts except comms and jawa scrap?

This is ridiculous. To begin with, I don't care if you delete this post, ban me from the forums or the game itself, look, here's my middle finger for you.

With that said, you might not have noticed, but I am a paying subscriber to this game and your company fails to deliver the "early access" (or, rather, any access) because of improperly tested software. It's simply infuriating to see you throwing single-use cartel coin codes here, then making your subscribers play trivia about BioWare's most famous mouthpiece's personal life.

A bare minimum would be to grant those cartel coins to EVERY subscriber, or, rather, add an extra day of subscription or two to compensate for your incompetence. I was foolish enough to buy 60 days just a few days ago; I swear, here and now, that after this you will never, ever get a single penny from me again. Voting with my wallet, so to speak.

Don't bother telling me how I won't be missed.

then you won't be.. that door is closed incuding this entitlement claim and silly overreaction, but thats your problem..

No! Throwing out codes, NO! That is Unacceptable considering what has gone on here today. What you should do is send us all a free hyper crate of your new pack. :mad:: I normally understand this but today crossed the line. Then playing a copy and paste game after many hours of overtime maintenance. If you're going to make us wait this long then give all of us something. please,:(

This is ridiculous. To begin with, I don't care if you delete this post, ban me from the forums or the game itself, look, here's my middle finger for you.

With that said, you might not have noticed, but I am a paying subscriber to this game and your company fails to deliver the "early access" (or, rather, any access) because of improperly tested software. It's simply infuriating to see you throwing single-use cartel coin codes here, then making your subscribers play trivia about BioWare's most famous mouthpiece's personal life.

A bare minimum would be to grant those cartel coins to EVERY subscriber, or, rather, add an extra day of subscription or two to compensate for your incompetence. I was foolish enough to buy 60 days just a few days ago; I swear, here and now, that after this you will never, ever get a single penny from me again. Voting with my wallet, so to speak.

Don't bother telling me how I won't be missed.

you won't be missed

Yes, but didn't they also post that they were removing premium gifts from the boxes? So no more way to get grade 6 gifts except comms and jawa scrap?

Premium is TOR-speak for "green". Prototype (Blue), Artifact (Purple), and Legendary (Violet) gifts will still be available.