Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I started playing this game on page one. By page 6, the site started to get screwy. Then when it finally loaded, it was page 9. By this time, I was starting to rage. Had to walk away for a moment. Came back and there is already 43 pages (based on my page settings).

This is ridiculous. I'd love to play this downtime game, but I can't refresh fast enough.

You know what would be even better, to play the ACTUAL game!

The correct answer (and you had to answer both parts of the question) was Alexander Freed and he wrote the Imperial Agent. Prizes going to DarthDymond, The-Kaitou-Kid, and LordTurin. Check your PMs!

Next question, time to up the difficulty a little bit. In the Deceived trailer pre-launch, there is a Twi'le who accompanies Darth Malgus. What is her name?

-eric

Eleena Daru

this is REALLY terrible.

I just wanted to download the patch nad play a bit. it freaking 23:35 here!

Not only the forum lag disables any opportunity to even answer the question, then, it all of the sudden asks you to LOG IN again to your profile, and ofc all codes are long gone..

GREAT.

Eric- I'm sure this idea was founded on the best of intentions and I appreciate the attempt, but this caused a lot of unnecessary frustration. I feel a little more planning should have been done (No, not Twitch), such as the codes you posted being allowed to be used by 'X amount of accounts' and the codes PM'd to those that answered correctly could be re-posted by those winners for a specific # of others to get some CCs.

Instead many had 0 opportunity to even participate in this due to the forum lag, being at work or at school, or those at work only able to see this forum via cell phones. I recommend a little more planning in the future

Bumping for Eric from p95. Please reconsider this method in the future

lool this is like finger in my *** every time some codes come up my browser lags for 2 min and when done i'm 5 pages behind at this rate i can't win... i hope you will give all subs some cc, coz you did f***** up this update and its time for many of us to go sleep... i hope to see some nice email when i wake up :/

You want the Devs to spend some time creating a new code interface? That might not be a good idea...

"Here guys! A code that lasts for an hour.

Announcement: Account servers are down for exactly one hour. Thank you for your patience."

:p