Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Yeah tends to happen a lot; makes me feel a bit left out. The other questions, I just randomly guessed, but more specific questions about the live-stream is not something I can really guess on. Connection wise, I would still probably not make it in time to win anything, but it is nice to be able to participate.

And he literally just did a lore question :)

Just a couple notes everyone.

1. I posted a brief update in the maintenance thread. I am hoping to get an update with more information in the next hour.
  2. This thread follows all normal forum rules, please be courteous and follow the rules (examples, no referral link spam please)

Ok, on with the game! Last Writer's Livestream we had a special guest. Who is he and what Class story did he write. First 5 correct answers win prizes!

-eric

Alexander Freed, Agent story.

Apparantly this guys does not READ the forums and just glosses over the fact that people are pissed off at the byass nature of his questions. And still he goes on and does it anyway because screw anyone who does not know who he is and who does not watch his streams. I mean, are you that stuck for questions you cannot ask anything star wars related so we ALL have a chance to answer? What kinda ******** is this????:mad:

The correct answer (and you had to answer both parts of the question) was Alexander Freed and he wrote the Imperial Agent. Prizes going to DarthDymond, The-Kaitou-Kid, and LordTurin. Check your PMs!

Next question, time to up the difficulty a little bit. In the Deceived trailer pre-launch, there is a Twi'le who accompanies Darth Malgus. What is her name?

-eric

So typical, you said that the first five to answer correct would get a prize, but then you only handed out prizes to the first three. I wonder, is it company policy to over promise and under deliver, or do you just do that all on your own?