Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Well, either you are all very knowledgeable or pretty good at using Google :rak_03:. The winners are CMPUNKDUDE, HikariChino, and Tsube. Check your PMs.

I know the copy/paste game isn't the best, but let's get real broad with it. Here are a whole bunch of codes for a bunch of things, spreads out the odds a bit. Here goes:

2400 CC

7RDP-NJ2G-39HE-JFRA

G5QG-3T4K-KN8B-CSYJ

5XTY-7NR2-Z67Z-SWZG

ANCH-Q8WL-JXXW-6SNL

FHFL-9DY5-54WX-DSR3

450 CC

ASVG-AAMF-3TYP-YQVS

4D5F-DEK7-BNTV-EQBS

AARA-MAKS-AX5S-A82B

7W58-8ZHK-57FN-7SKW

2M26-56DS-VWKZ-XG28

95XE-LV4L-3G8C-96LT

F2R6-Z9TD-DUDE-M758

6FLN-NG4A-VH4U-K9AB

HAP6-JZJ9-VKXL-7UMZ

ACY2-53ZE-N69A-KWBQ

Tauntaun Fawn

5MS5-4JR5-KETZ-5FX7

DARQ-FLCZ-GB49-XPRF

87FP-5QC2-Q86G-BCPX

ABFU-T9YK-KXZ5-K5ZT

AHT9-9TLQ-CFWV-XRN3

HRVG-XMVS-CS66-LSNP

7UH8-93UM-6NCY-J3Q9

AVR6-UE6V-76S9-92NG

8XYV-QD8R-CQNW-8WZG

5Z98-JYBS-ZXWG-ZX8R

2NA7-5MU3-HDWA-7TYZ

5JAM-FPX5-HGN7-92ZM

5C7S-B8HU-T9FM-K395

EY8M-ZJ9W-A5XE-TUYE

BXRJ-KGDM-DHSX-KK74

Good luck!

-eric

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is why this is a farce. Give all early access people coins!

This.

Eric, you guys need to understand that some people take time off from work for this game's early access periods. Now we certainly aren't forced to do that; but I'd wager that many of us have wasted the last four hours waiting on you guys to fix something that would have been EASILY identified if only there were a magical invention where people could test new updates. It could be called "Public Test Server" or something hip like that.

So we have some kind of ETA when the servers will be available, a few hours from now perhaps sometime in the morning.

We could use some information for us that sits here and wait for the servers to come up.

An hour they say, but do take it with a grain of salt.

Sure add more salt to our wounds, rub it deeply, even 100 codes wouldnt be enough for so much ppl here, and loadings in multiple minutes don't really even the odds, it just makes you even more frustrated, peace out! I m off.

Well, either you are all very knowledgeable or pretty good at using Google :rak_03:. The winners are CMPUNKDUDE, HikariChino, and Tsube. Check your PMs.

I know the copy/paste game isn't the best, but let's get real broad with it. Here are a whole bunch of codes for a bunch of things, spreads out the odds a bit. Here goes:

The lag is TOO MUCH for me... :/ Oh well.

The correct answer (and you had to answer both parts of the question) was Alexander Freed and he wrote the Imperial Agent. Prizes going to DarthDymond, The-Kaitou-Kid, and LordTurin. Check your PMs!

Next question, time to up the difficulty a little bit. In the Deceived trailer pre-launch, there is a Twi'le who accompanies Darth Malgus. What is her name?

-eric

Vette

Eric- I'm sure this idea was founded on the best of intentions and I appreciate the attempt, but this caused a lot of unnecessary frustration. I feel a little more planning should have been done (No, not Twitch), such as the codes you posted being allowed to be used by 'X amount of accounts' and the codes PM'd to those that answered correctly could be re-posted by those winners for a specific # of others to get some CCs.

Instead many had 0 opportunity to even participate in this due to the forum lag, being at work or at school, or those at work only able to see this forum via cell phones. I recommend a little more planning in the future

Best of intentions ? I would rather say misplaced and an insult to all the players. Giving away little crumbs to a few "lucky" ones. Tthe rest can scr....themselves. This is not how you treat your custumers.

And I can not believe that most of you guys felt for it.

BE A SUBSCRIBER ON: FEB 1

GET REWARDED ON: FEB 9

GET 2-DAY EARLY ACCESS TO CHAPTER 10 ON FEB 9

Yeah ......right

*codes*

Good luck!

-eric

I find it interesting that as soon as the codes were posted, the site has slowed down to a near halt.

How about some actual questions instead of personal life ones or those that involve the relatively obscure livestream that most people dont watch Eric?

Agreed.... handing out CC in a trivia contest as a "distraction tactic" is bad enough (except for the winners, I guess), but asking questions about something that not everyone knows/cares about is a bit exclusionary.

Posting public codes only adds to the lag. Keep things simple and just stick to the pms, otherwise the forums and the site becomes unusable.

This. So much this.

I don't mind copy/paste contests, but you know the servers can't handle it (which is a joke btw). This makes the whole excercise pointless.