Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

Got temporary out of service when answering. Even if it would of worked, no way to beat the time of 1st answer from here...average page refresh is 4 min.

But I'm used to getting nothing. I hold the record of 11 (1-100) consecutive rolls under 10. The KOTFE intro related quote also reminded me that, which I found quite sarcastic.

here!

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I some folks aren't the biggest fans of the copy/paste race. So for now, the first 3 people to answer each question. I will PM them a code. Also, I posted an update about the status of the downtime here.

Next question, what Advanced Class did I boost to 60, and complete Fallen Empire with first. (hint: it was an Empire Advanced Class)

-eric

Merc!

Alright, I some folks aren't the biggest fans of the copy/paste race. So for now, the first 3 people to answer each question. I will PM them a code. Also, I posted an update about the status of the downtime here.

Next question, what Advanced Class did I boost to 60, and complete Fallen Empire with first. (hint: it was an Empire Advanced Class)

-eric

Bounty Hunter.... Mercenary

-eric

Mercenary.

-eric

Powertech.

-eric

Eveyone love the Marauder!