Finally! 4.1 Combat Changes

JarenWelen

Jedi Knight

General

• Force Stasis may now be activated without a melee weapon equipped.

Good to see the Combat Team has been busy since December. :jawa_redface:

Yay, finally I can run around a WZ with the mainhand equipped with nothing. Thank you bioware. You have really made my dream come true.

Edited by tcgtqu

You guys missed the biggest change of all, our prayers for a buff to pyrotech has finally come true!

Powertech

Pyrotech

Improved the visual appearance of Scorch on large, non-humanoid targets.

No way! Man, bioware is truely onto something great here. This is definitely going to bring in more subs. Keep up the good work bioware.

Edited by tcgtqu

Jedi Knight

General

• Force Stasis may now be activated without a melee weapon equipped.

Good to see the Combat Team has been busy since December. :jawa_redface:

Looks like some sort of procrastination where instead of tackling the real problems you do something completely irrelevant.

Let's add this to one of the more useless combat changes...

Like, maybe it's good for the person who used a legacy set between their mara and sentinel, and they forgot to grab their lightsaber as well, and are too lazy to leave the current wz they're in so they'll have at least one move to use... But I mean...

Let's add this to one of the more useless combat changes...

Maybe this was done for some sort of roleplay purposes? Not that I think it is something that needed to be done. But, w/e. They did nothing that I thought should be done in this patch. Nothing.

i literally lol'd reading this.

I've been playing some the last week to recall how to play for the next chapter and there are some VERY obvious issues that have arisen in addition to the old ones that have been there forever now and this..... this was all they could manage?

Very glad i have other distractions these days