I know I have lowered my expectations to the minimum, but....

Master-Nala

Is it weird that I'm super excited about the stack limit going to 9,999?

I don't care one bit about Kaliyo, most of the crafting changes, or much of anything else in 4.1 (except my beloved Blizz :jawa_angel: ). But the idea of having all that storage space back is just amazing.

I don't care one bit about Kaliyo, most of the crafting changes, or much of anything else in 4.1 (except my beloved Blizz :jawa_angel: ). But the idea of having all that storage space back is just amazing.

I'm super excited too and honestly I really love the crafting changes. I've given the Devs a good amount of flack recently, however, I have to say this change was phenomenal. It gives me hope that they do listen to the community and with time will make the game better. I also think that after KOTFE we might see some more quality changes, I think it's taking alot of resources to do that which I'm ok with as long as KOTFE becomes good.

Edited by squirrelballz

I know what you mean about lowered expectations for the game.

The only thing I'm excited about for this next patch is the stack size increase.

• Kaliyo who? Another generic companion I wont care about for ever level up. As much as I used to love blizz he falls into that same category now.
  • Crafting changes that make it difficult for me to get mats because there is no way in hell I'm running every alt through the story. Unless I have this huge horde of mats I can trade in from the start.
  • Another hour long chapter for $15 while we continue to run 1 - 4 year old (AKA REALLY OLD) content
  • Some wow rip-off proving ground type instance event that offers me little more than once and done content and I'm pretty sure just like star fortress, the mounts and deco wont be worth repeating as much as BW hopes you will.

Sorting through your inventory with Increased stack size is the most interesting part of tomorrow.

Edited by Quraswren

I learned a while ago so long as I don't let my expectations get ahead of me I can enjoy almost anything, if I expect nothing than anything over that is always a bonus. Maybe that's why I am currently fine with the game overall, I am not expecting much from it so I can simply enjoy the game for what it is.

If the prospect of getting a stack increase from 99 to 9999 is getting you all excited - genuinely it is time for you to look for a new game to play.

OMG, it was exactly my thought when I re-logged into Mass Effect yesterday. Everything else - new story, new crafting - all felt like a chore rather than entertainment. And even those 9999 stacks felt annoying, because I knew I would have to find a character with an empty inventory to remove all items from the Legacy bay, and place it all back, restacked.

So, yes, I am looking for a new game if I can't adapt to the Mass Effect fighting style. I hope I can, the game itself is awesome.

If the prospect of getting a stack increase from 99 to 9999 is getting you all excited - genuinely it is time for you to look for a new game to play.

Sadly, this game has made almost all other MMORPGs boring in comparison. I've been playing my 3DS a lot though and catching up on my reading. :D

Sadly, this game has made almost all other MMORPGs boring in comparison. I've been playing my 3DS a lot though and catching up on my reading. :D

I tried FF 14 over Christmas... better in some ways, worse in others... the lack of full voice killed it for me, felt very empty because of it...

ESO is next on my list...

Shroud of the Avatar is still one I'm playing (although still in beta).

I took part in the Kickstarter, this is Richard Garriott's spiritual successor to UO.

I am still here and the fact I'm posting here I'm still subbed - but under no illusion that will last forever and I refuse to get excited about a stack increase.

Anyway, few more hours until we get some more cinematics, sorry, content!

I'm not excited about it, but I'm glad for the change. In fact, I like most of the Crafting changes. Just heard that we will be able to sort companions by Influence level which is awesome as well.

As bad as the Crafting is in this game, I like to do it. It's really the only thing I do in between PvP queue pops.