Take Care.

ScarletBlaze

This is ridiculous. You can't say that it took 2 hours to do the first 6 chapters so why would you think these will be so short?

Anna - Please... first nine got done in 3 hours (4 if you goofed off). I said 11-16 (That's Five whole chapters).

Chapter 10 will tell the tale if you ask me. BUT based on rough estimate of the average chapter time from 1-9 I'm willing to bet the monthly content is ~30 minutes.

Either way... don't care as I'll just spend $15 for a single month once they release all the content. I'd have a whole MONTH to review it in between playing other MMO's.

Edited by dscount

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just asked in chat on the fleet on both factions if anyone knew who you are. No answers.

Asked my friends who play or have played if they knew who you are. Nope.

I have no idea who you are.

No community manager has recognized your name.

Surprise! Just another "I quit bye game" post. So, bye random person! You're not special.

Look for people who don't care simply move along. The OP is just saying their goodbyes and guess what surprise they happen to have people who actually cared about what they thought. Now that we know the issue doesn't affect you, you can post in another thread and possibly contribute and help out the community. Who knows one day people might care about you like the OP as they happened to be a good poster and contributed to the community. :)

Hey, hey, hey. I do care! Because I think it's utterly stupid and pointless, but I still care damn it! So much, you can see the emotion on my face!

Sometimes people post that they are leaving so that they can rant, rave, and vent. Other times people post that they are leaving out of courtesy, so that others don't have to wonder why they suddenly aren't around anymore.

I have no doubt that Scarlet's post is the latter case, not the former.

I don't post in the forums much, but I do read them a lot. I'll miss your posts, Scarlet. Sorry to see you go.

Edited by Trynitris

Anna - Please... first nine got done in 3 hours (4 if you goofed off). I said 11-16 (That's Five whole chapters).

Chapter 10 will tell the tale if you ask me. BUT based on rough estimate of the average chapter time from 1-9 I'm willing to bet the monthly content is ~30 minutes.

Either way... don't care as I'll just spend $15 for a single month once they release all the content. I'd have a whole MONTH to review it in between playing other MMO's.

You know how I know you're terrible at math and therefore should get out a stopwatch next time you need a time estimate of chapter length? Because you can't even count the number of chapters from 11 to 16. Maybe it will help if I visually write them out for you:

See how there are 6 lines there? That's because we were discussing 6 chapters not 5. It's important to be accurate when trying to discuss facts and figures.

Greetings,

This is something I never expected to do. I thought I would be playing this game for a long time but it is time for me to say goodbye.

I made some wonderful friends and I imagine we will still keep in touch. I was blessed to have such great friends and a wonderful guild.

I wish you all the best and I did enjoy some of the forum posts with some of the individuals and I wish you all the best.

The game is no longer for me anymore. I wish you all the best.

Take Care and God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ped1jYLFtkA

Scarlet

Could you elaborate a bit on the reasons for leaving? Otherwise it seems a bit melodramatic, specifically with that youtube link at the end.

Greetings,

This is something I never expected to do. I thought I would be playing this game for a long time but it is time for me to say goodbye.

I made some wonderful friends and I imagine we will still keep in touch. I was blessed to have such great friends and a wonderful guild.

I wish you all the best and I did enjoy some of the forum posts with some of the individuals and I wish you all the best.

Take Care and God bless.

Scarlet

Can I haz your stuff m8? And please, do not come back.

Greetings,

Take Care and God bless.

Scarlet

Ah, Scarlet. Sorry to see you go. You have been around a long time and were always a sensible forum warrior and didn't shy away from making your views known on a variety of topics.

I hope you will return. It isn't bad to take a break from the game from time to time. It may renew your interest.

Nevertheless, It sounds like you had a good time in-game and here as well and were involved a great deal. See you around, and take good care of yourself.

You know how I know you're terrible at math and therefore should get out a stopwatch next time you need a time estimate of chapter length? Because you can't even count the number of chapters from 11 to 16. Maybe it will help if I visually write them out for you:

See how there are 6 lines there? That's because we were discussing 6 chapters not 5. It's important to be accurate when trying to discuss facts and figures.

Okay. Ah you got me... my math was very bad late Saturday night. I'll turn my pocket calculator back over to the nearest math department. I must have borrowed it from the Bioware metrics guy. :rolleyes:

To be honest I have ZERO F's to give. Each chapter at maybe 30 minutes times SIX then... JEEZ.. 3 hours. Lets say double or 6 hours for grins (Look math). Still not worth $90 of sub with nothing else. So keep your panties on Ms. White Knight of timekeeping! It's just an estimate and TBD until the content is out. More in depth content with voice acting of all our characters would be great, but I'm not going to hold my breath. ;)

On topic again: Scarlet, Farewell!

....and you are....?

Wow, some people are seriously rude and obnoxious. I don't know the person that started the thread. But it sounds like they had a very difficult decision to make and has mixed feelings about it. (Please forgive me if I am way off base - I don't want to make any assumptions.)

You don't know the person and don't understand why they created the thread? Go read something else. No need for such a negative response. When I scrolled down to read other replies it was very clear that the person was well know on these forums and will be missed. And you just leave it at that?

Wow, some people are seriously rude and obnoxious. I don't know the person that started the thread. But it sounds like they had a very difficult decision to make and has mixed feelings about it. (Please forgive me if I am way off base - I don't want to make any assumptions.)

You don't know the person and don't understand why they created the thread? Go read something else. No need for such a negative response. When I scrolled down to read other replies it was very clear that the person was well know on these forums and will be missed. And you just leave it at that?

Completely agree people just like to be jerks for kicks and giggles because their own lives are miserable. The OP is a genuine poster and contributed to this community unlike alot of these scrubs. :)

I think the religious blessing is a bit insulting for those who don't believe and the outro music a bit too much sensationalism for my taste, but other than that, nice post so goodbye and good luck. Sad to see you go.

If you don't believe, then just consider it well wishes...

Way too much "offense" and "outrage" in the world for anyone who might be different than you. Love and respect all peace loving people, whatever their beliefs or views, it'll make Earth a nicer place to live.

Bye.

But... what was the point of the post? No feedback about what changed. No suggestions. No rage. No reasoning.

Just an announcement of a random player quitting the game.

Thanks.

But... and I truly do mean this... I hope you have a good break and do eventually return to check things out.