Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

Hey folks!

I have some updated information. We have a possible fix which we are now moving to test fully on the live servers. Best case scenario, the servers are live within an hour! That means that the next time you hear from me will be an update on the current status of the fix, or that the servers are live.

-eric

Be honest, how many of you let out a little girly happy laugh of joy as you read this?

Hooray for progress!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am special and it's during EU prime time that patches happen, not during US prime time, anyone with half a brain can understand that. You did not raise any point to your cause, infact you only made me think less of people on your side of the ocean.

Love the game, hope it gets fixed soon but I've learned my lesson - no playing on patchday.

<3

Guess what? It's a US BASED GAME. Sounds like a personal problem that it happens to be during your prime-time. Explain to me again why anyone should care when NONE OF US ARE PLAYING?? Get over yourself

What the hell is some of you people's problem? It's a mistake. Maybe a Rookie mistake yes but a mistake. It is human to make mistakes. I'm sure they will repay us somehow. Maybe not in money but maybe limited equipment or something like that. Trust the people makin this game. It's an awesome game and one mistake shouldn't ruin that. I am sure to play it when it gets back up. If you don't think it's fair your money got lost just because you lost one of the 2 days infront of others to the new chapter. Too bad. Think about all the other feature. As a subscriber you can change your appearance. As a subscriber you get 500 coins each month. As a subscriber you get a free lvl 60 token (Which is 2000 coins with lowered price in the market.) And i can keep going. One mistake. And your money is lost? If you subscribed just to get the new chapter 2 days earlier than others so you can tell about it. Then you are an idiot. Don't be a subscriber just for such small things. Do it for it all or don't.

And no i'm not workin for bioware. I am a player who has waited just as patience for the new chapter as you. Yes is sucks. I got sad too god dammit! But beginnin to bully the person makin the game? Sayin that they just get paid anyway? No they don't. Boss get's angry, Overtimes hour on your own bill because you made the mistake. Lowered trustworthy. Loneliness and outsorted just because one mistake. Keep it together. They probably have it worse than you. So what you loose a day or two on the new chapter? Think about all the hours they have to spend fixin the problem. You can go do something else. They can't. It is what they do for a livin. Workin on these games we all enjoys. We can just start a new game or something we haven't played in a while. They have to work hard and long hours just to get the game up and runnin again.

All i'm sayin is. Show some respect and don't judge them so easily. It's human to make mistakes. Otherwise we wouldn't learn from it. So SHOW SOME RESPECT!

Quote this if you agree!

As a subscriber, I pay for service delivered, not for delays, errors or any other ****. these are not my problem, as I am a customer and not an associate and we neither share profits. So I expect to get what I pay for, that simple

What the hell is some of you people's problem? It's a mistake. Maybe a Rookie mistake yes but a mistake. It is human to make mistakes. I'm sure they will repay us somehow. Maybe not in money but maybe limited equipment or something like that. Trust the people makin this game. It's an awesome game and one mistake shouldn't ruin that. I am sure to play it when it gets back up. If you don't think it's fair your money got lost just because you lost one of the 2 days infront of others to the new chapter. Too bad. Think about all the other feature. As a subscriber you can change your appearance. As a subscriber you get 500 coins each month. As a subscriber you get a free lvl 60 token (Which is 2000 coins with lowered price in the market.) And i can keep going. One mistake. And your money is lost? If you subscribed just to get the new chapter 2 days earlier than others so you can tell about it. Then you are an idiot. Don't be a subscriber just for such small things. Do it for it all or don't.

And no i'm not workin for bioware. I am a player who has waited just as patience for the new chapter as you. Yes is sucks. I got sad too god dammit! But beginnin to bully the person makin the game? Sayin that they just get paid anyway? No they don't. Boss get's angry, Overtimes hour on your own bill because you made the mistake. Lowered trustworthy. Loneliness and outsorted just because one mistake. Keep it together. They probably have it worse than you. So what you loose a day or two on the new chapter? Think about all the hours they have to spend fixin the problem. You can go do something else. They can't. It is what they do for a livin. Workin on these games we all enjoys. We can just start a new game or something we haven't played in a while. They have to work hard and long hours just to get the game up and runnin again.

All i'm sayin is. Show some respect and don't judge them so easily. It's human to make mistakes. Otherwise we wouldn't learn from it. So SHOW SOME RESPECT!

Quote this if you agree!

Truf.

I am special and it's during EU prime time that patches happen, not during US prime time, anyone with half a brain can understand that. You did not raise any point to your cause, infact you only made me think less of people on your side of the ocean.

Love the game, hope it gets fixed soon but I've learned my lesson - no playing on patchday.

<3

The most hilarious irony is, he will get forum banned for his defense of BW...That is what happens when you attack people. Heck I got a 3 day ban b4 for calling someone a twit lol. Hope he enjoys his days off the forum, and I wonder if he will be singing them praises then.

Quote this if you agree!

Make love not war!