Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright folks, it as almost an hour later. I checked in with the team and unfortunately I don't have a ton of new information to report. We are still very actively testing solutions in an effort to get the servers online as soon as possible.

I will check back in an hour and pass on any and all updates that I have. We apologize again for the unexpected additional downtime!

-eric

well we all subs should get something in a return for all this downtime...... (a free 60 token or cartel coins.....)

oup, this just in.. referral link VIII has just been born from referral link VII, see it here:

click for free holo-rancor, big dik pills and 1 mil creds

plz click referral link IX and just born from referral link VII plz today:

full package includes holo-rancor mount, 1 mil creds, 7 count 'em.. SEVEN DAYS! subscription time! WOWIE KAZOWIE!

Hey folks,

The team has isolated the issue, which was an unfinished Alliance Alert Mission was available. This Mission could potentially cause serious issues with a character. We are working on a solution, but have no ETA available at this time.

We apologize for the extended downtime. I will continue to pass on updates as I have them.

-eric

everyone who was eliigable for early access should be given the HK-55 companion whether they qualified for it or not. this delay is inexcusable. youd think you would have the patches checked and ready to go the night before they get implemented. time is money, and you wasted quite a bit of my time.

I actually don´t mind if there is a problem after the update and they take a whole day to fix it... I am not going to die because of it. However, waiting to update with the super-slow bitRaider... that´s a different story I wish they could change to something more efficient.

And about the usual comparison between SWG or "EA ruining everything". All I can say is SWG is dead and Support with EA is actually good, have you ever try solve a problem with 2k? gosh those people are the very definition of slow

Good? Answering on a ticket after more than a month? That's "good" in your world?

In my world it's called unprofessionalism.

Firstly I'd like to say KUDOS to the team for finding a potential bug in the system as you bring the servers up and making the call to bring the servers back down to try and address the issues. Good call and I wish you guys and girls all the best in fixing the issue or issues. ;)

Wow they must be worried, they are calling in all the interns to post how great they are for being 6 hours late on a patch lol.

Are you kidding me? you want a reimbursement of .50??? If you need .50 that bad you should perhaps not be a subscriber. What is wrong will all of you????? Are you so used to instant gratification you can't be patient. I'd rather have it fixed and not glitches that have problems. Sheesh. Grow up.

in 1980 it was cleverly calculated that if you removed just one olive from every salad served to passengers, nobody would notice … and the airline would save $100,000 a year. So yeah $0.50 isnt much but depending on how many subs it could actually be a lot. I.E. i have 5 workers on a project and told supplies will be there at a specific time, supplies are 2 hrs late getting there it cost me 5x2xhrly pay they received for not working you bet im going to be mad at the supply company i paid to have my supplies there by a certain time... adds up. Plus is 0.50 is nothing then they should just issue a 0.50 credit to every affected sub... IJS :)

Edited by Undead_Lee