Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? This maintenance reminds me of every WoW/Blizzard maintenance ever.

This.

I'm frustrated, naturally, but this isn't unexpected or out of the ordinary. I do think the code game is making it more frustrating, though, lol.

as new player to star wars this is worst mmo patch /update i have seen and i play as a paying player to 6 other mmos and this is by far worst experince with an update or patch i have ever had very disapponited i wasted my money

Ah my sweet summer child.

A few hours versus queues for days.

A few hours versus not being able to log on because the servers are goinking out completely.

A few hours versus not being able to hand quests in because every fecker is there trying to do it.

You know nothing.

Well, ...

... this is just a game, but we pay for it and we would love to play it => fix the game

... you want our feedback, so we give it => fix the game

... do patches, bugfixes and handle us as adult, paying consumers and not as childish junkies => fix the game

... don't promis things or times you can't hold => start the game on the promised time

... we don't want new or old bugs or other problems => test the game before you put in on lifeserver

If you do such things, we have less or nothing to complain and you will see a growing paying community!

I wonder how many people whining about downtime even have a clue what the developers are going through? What about other people? Do you know some people have to work up the courage just to leave their homes? and all you can think about is being compensated for ab inconvenience. Seriously think about EA and BioWaare and what they are trying to do for you, and stop complaining, whether in US or Europe, someone is worse off than you.

Listening to everyone ***** on here about the game not being up is a bit of a joke. This is probably the only game I have played where they keep you informed about delays, issues, and fixes in real time. most other games just keep you in the dark with no explanation or excuse. At least be happy they are letting you into the know.

..any suggestion for a MMOG alternative ?

WoW. I guess you would fit in with the community there.

Seriously tho, I would recommend FFXIV. Focused heavily on story and alot of fun boss fights/dungeons. People tend to say the combat is slow, but I never felt it so guess it's personal.

Once the servers are back up people will shut the 'f up . This will become a non issue till the next time it happens with a patch and be dragged up again. Same conversations. Same whining. Same demands for free stuff. Then they can play again to be repeated again next patch issue.

Prepare to see this exact same conversation in the future when the next patch has issues.

I wonder how many people whining about downtime even have a clue what the developers are going through? What about other people? Do you know some people have to work up the courage just to leave their homes? and all you can think about is being compensated for ab inconvenience. Seriously think about EA and BioWaare and what they are trying to do for you, and stop complaining, whether in US or Europe, someone is worse off than you.

What you mean someone who isn't subbed? My heart goes out to them.