Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

I spoke too soon. As we were bringing the servers up we spotted another potential issue and are bringing the servers back into maintenance mode to look into it.

I will let you know more details as I have them.

-eric

Hey folks,

I spoke too soon. As we were bringing the servers up we spotted another potential issue and are bringing the servers back into maintenance mode to look into it.

-eric

You have got to be kidding me. The quality of patches post 3.0 has been laughable and it seems to be getting worse. I haven't seen so many game breaking issues, delays and maintenance windows since The Error from Beyond was released.

Hey folks,

-eric

This is seriously ridiculous. Tell your dev team to stop doing drugs please.

Hey folks,

-eric

@SWTOR you guys are bad at quality control you might want to get new people that can do the job...

Hey folks,

-eric

-potential- issue? Bah.

Hey folks,

-eric

at least you caught it beforehand Eric before something disastrous could happen, like an exploit forming:)

Haven't experienced BW maintenance since 2012 (when I stopped playing swtor). Glad to know that in 4 years nothing has changed.

This is just untrue...a lot has changed with their maintenance since 2012...for instance, it now takes a lot longer, and it now has more **** broken after its done :)

@SWTOR you guys are bad at quality control you might want to get new people that can do the job...

Hey be nice. I'm sure the one single guy doing all the QA is doing a fine job, it's not easy doing that much on your own.

No MMO ever had like a good patchday. Its still funny and sad that every MMO company seems to be so incompetent.

And at that whole

"Server are on again"

"D´oh! My bad, gotta take em off."

That was actually hillarious and I laughed out loud (no kidding). This is becoming a pretty good joke all things considered. :D

Oh and @that BW employee posting here: We all (I hope) know its not your screwup, so thanks for keeping us updated. Every update is a good one.

Hey folks,

-eric

You can't raise the servers during the Bestia boss fight. They respawn in a puddle and die again.

I want to know if they will be pushing back the regular released date for chapter 11. I paid for early access at this point it looks like i'm not going to be getting my early access. Which is no surprise because the game doesn't like to give you what you pay for i'm still waiting for my monthly cartel coins even though i paid for my subscription 14 days ago. Of course that's perfectly normal even though every other game i pay with subscriptions I get my monthly rewards the same day they take money out of my account. Edited by RougeSentinel

Haven't experienced BW maintenance since 2012 (when I stopped playing swtor). Glad to know that in 4 years nothing has changed.

ya it much like Elmer Fudd of QC be very careful i hunting bugs and not bunnies. Only to find out the bugs are cuased by the dev not knowing there jobs...

I love seeing so many armchair quarterbacks that only play video games and have never ACTUALLY worked on a Server or Rolling out an application or a game server. Do you want it to work right or not? We dont have to like it but theres nothing to be done. You hate BW and EA. Go game some place else for your star wars content. Otherwise, quit giving the guys grief and doubling their stress, you'll just make more crap break and take longer.

I want to know if they will be pushing back the regular released date for chapter 11. I paid for early access at this point it looks like i'm not going to be getting my early access. Which is no surprise because the game doesn't like to give you what you pay for i'm still waiting for my monthly cartel coins even though i paid for my subscription 14 days ago. Of course that's perfectly normal even though every other game i pay with subscriptions I get my monthly rewards the same day they take money out of my account.

They give the cartel coins near the end of the month. This is the way it's always been.