Harbinger pub pvp is terribad.

ShredderStatus

OP

The biggest thing wrong with the harbinger pvp, except the highest ammount of bads

Is sage/sorc healers. There is 3 in each team. And i have never seen reps without multiple healers. So yeah. You are part of the problem OP

It makes me laugh because all the 'healers' on the harb roll sorcs. Not operatives or mercs. Just sorcs.

Its...its.... its... almost like you guys have no skill and need to play FoTM classes to have any impact at all

Buddy I play an op healer

Edited by ShredderStatus

I will agree that Harb can be rather frustrating! I had an epic blow up the other night because of it! Lol! But, playing on the Harb is like playing with superstars vs some of my experiences on other servers. Not going to name any of them but dammmmn! Horrific dps, 0 chance at objectives, and getting rolled by imps, that think they are good, has been the norm. In the end, I always end up back on Harb. I do prefer pub side, but play imp now also because it so much less infuriating.

But, playing on the Harb is like playing with superstars vs some of my experiences on other servers.

Yes, that's my experience often as well.

We most definitively need brackets defioned by skill. Bioware has all metrics, they should be able to calculate that.

So that people with similar skill can play against each other and actually learn something - instead of getting one-shotted and farmed.

But I fear that nothing at all will be done, because this would evoke too much QQ over too loing queuing times ... And exactly this QQ destroys PvP, because it makes Newbies feel so much frustrated that they don't see any reason to seriously do PvP.

Dude.. srsly....

If you call 76-0 deaths a "win" I wouln't want to be in your group win it loses

You may have technically won, but you got farmed and that is never fun.

Its damn sad to see the imps best marauder did literally 10x the damage of the pubs bests sentinel...

Seriously?

You know I was posting this in jest, right?

Never really have problems with Harbinger PVP pub side. They seem to win most . Think allot has to do with you medal wins and rank in war-zones. But 65 war-zones are horrible on both sides to many heals and matches are boring But normally by the time I hit 65. I have a full set of 208's PVP gear from playing in war-zones all the way up.

But i have normally noticed something the guy calling everyone else bad normally IS the problem not the rest of the team. He's calling everyone else bad to cover up for his crap playing.

Last time i had a guy like this. I gave him the hut ball 2 times. The 1st time he grounded it Instantly. The next time he keep it for like 2 min and just fought people like he didn't know what to do with it. lol It was funny to call someone out for calling everyone else bad lol :rak_04:

I was only able to get 6 games in last night. Pubs went 2-4 in these matches. Two of the losses were pretty bad but the other two were very entertaining. One was a voidstar that ended in a draw, other was a hypergate match in which the pubs lost by two points. Pubs could have easily been 4-2 in these 6 matches but that's how pvp goes some nights. I thought, overall, that the Harb pubs played well.

But i have normally noticed something the guy calling everyone else bad normally IS the problem not the rest of the team. He's calling everyone else bad to cover up for his crap playing.

Me, I'm the exact opposite. I see my weaknesses so much stronger than my strengths, so I'm often calling out how bad I am. Seriously.

Yes, I do know that I'm a crazy freak.

My experience has been a larger chance of getting more players that cannot perform at the necessary level than on the Imp side. I haven't seen quite the results as the OP depicts, but it's definitely worse. I think people know this and they just make an Imp for PvP just for RNG better groups.

pub pugs are noticeably worse. I don't have any problems in group, maybe a 75-85% win ratio. although there's rarely anyone in guild when I login recently. lol

If you aren't winning 90% of the matches you que up for maybe it's time to consider that you are in fact the problem.

Both my guild and my self have no problem winning whether we qued pub side or imp side in a group or solo.

Oh go toot your ego horn somewhere else dude. The OP has a great point. 1 player in 7 others isn't going to carry them to a win. Most likely won't cause them a loss unless he's throwing either.

It's a TEAM game for that reason. So that one person can be carried if need be...But one to sometimes 4 good players can't carry the rest of the bads.

NO one cares whether you or your guild can win in group or solo. More power to you. That was not the discussion.

Harbinger Pub PvP was horrible when I played a few months ago. Imp side was definitely better. The pubs are idiots.

OP, they were idiots & fails before the instant 60 so that doesn't have anything to play in this...sadly. lol

Harbinger and BC are the worst servers for casual queue imo.

Harbinger has a huge population of newbies, where as Begeren Colony has a large population of regs queue FoTM Premades ( 2 heals sorcs, 3 lightning sorcs, 3 AP PT's) for instance.

All servers are going to get worse though, in these ways. But thats the cost of inflation.