(Maya) Ironcleaver's 3d Weapons

Ironcleaver

The design is Bioware's. Titust requested one that looked like it but with a color change. I did give Bioware full credit in the original posting of the image, but has since been deleted with the forum-wipe. :-/

It's a nice design I have to say. :)

Torhead has a 3d viewer for all weapons, if it helps. I mean for looking at them at various angles for details in the case you'd want to do some of them in high res !

:jawa_wink:

Torhead has a 3d viewer for all weapons, if it helps. I mean for looking at them at various angles for details in the case you'd want to do some of them in high res !

:jawa_wink:

I did not know that. I'll have to look into it. :)

wow! Nice work man! I particularly like the way the dual smuggler's pistols look!

Thanks. :)

• 1 month later...

Hey all, just dropping by to say I've canceled my subscription.

No huge reason "why", I just haven't played much in the past month or two. I enjoyed the game and will probabilly return at somepoint but I see no reason to pay a reaccurring bill when I spend so little time in the game. But anyway, yeah... I just didn't want to up and dissapear on everyone.. With the free month they gave us, I'll still be around till 6/18 but as of the moment my account is set to turn off at that point.

You guys are a fantastic community. I think I'm going to miss the forums more then the game itself. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all, just dropping by to say I've canceled my subscription.

No huge reason "why", I just haven't played much in the past month or two. I enjoyed the game and will probabilly return at somepoint but I see no reason to pay a reaccurring bill when I spend so little time in the game. But anyway, yeah... I just didn't want to up and dissapear on everyone.. With the free month they gave us, I'll still be around till 6/18 but as of the moment my account is set to turn off at that point.

You guys are a fantastic community. I think I'm going to miss the forums more then the game itself. :)

So sad to hear. I'm a fellow 3D modeler. I'm just starting in 3DS max and this is great inspiration

So sad to hear. I'm a fellow 3D modeler. I'm just starting in 3DS max and this is great inspiration

Thank you for the kind words Keymod, it is always wonderful to meet another person with an interest in 3d. I trully wish I could spend $2.00, or something, a month just to keep access to these Art Forums, I'd do it in a second! :)

Thank you for the kind words Keymod, it is always wonderful to meet another person with an interest in 3d. I trully wish I could spend $2.00, or something, a month just to keep access to these Art Forums, I'd do it in a second! :)

Well if you have steam or something I can put your messages in my posts saying that you said it.

• 2 weeks later...
Bioware should really use your designs in future updates for weapons. They are elegant and perfect in every way.

Thank you for the kind words. :)

Also useful if you need to undo nuts and/or bolts?!

People submit requests and I try to bring them to "life" the best I can - perhaps he is an engineer? If he gets frustrated reparing something he can just turn the lightsaber "on" and whack it to pieces. :)

• 2 months later...

Hey, all, plus Iron, I just checked the forums for the first time in ages, and I gotta say, I had a real blast reading through all of the old messages.

Also, Iron, are you still around, and if you are, would you be willing to take a request? *ducks behind wall in preparation for imminent proton torpedo launch* I have a saber that I think you'd have fun doing, if you have the time/interest.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.