Rakghoul dropping in less than 2hrs - realistic chances of it not being bugged again?

Stoofa

So, what are we thinking.

They messed up each and every event in December and told us "yer, all messed up, we won't be fixing them - play again in January",

Gree arrived - along with broken PvP achievements and people doing SM Xeno and being locked out of HM and other bugs.

So - Rakghoul gonna work this time or will we be waiting until "next month" again?

Not entirely event related - but I notice the issue of the sample being returned to you in the Dr. Lokin chain and the requirement to either change instances or log off / log on to retrieve it hasn't been fixed.

Thanks for that info, just hit this stupid wall myself and reset only to realize i gotta go through the pvp reaping tunnels again. Came onto the forums to find an answer to this .... *sigh* getting sick of bugs making it difficult to do things in the game.

Oh look.

Someone thought BW was going to screw up and was wrong.

Just like the twitch chat scumbags thought BW was going to be late to the livestream.

H8ers gonna H8

Lol we found the guy who didn't actually read the OP.

I'm quite disappointed that they didn't level sync it in the same way the rest of the game is level synced now. The way they have created a level synced environment for these quests is pretty clunky, and we'd see a definite improvement with the new system.

Did run into a bug, of some sort. A bunch of us grouped for the Flora & Fauna Heroic, and one of our members was 55 (which... may have caused the bug?) but for some reason one person just wasn't getting quest rewards for killing Rakghouls. We reformed the group with him as leader, and then it worked fine...

So Rakghoul tunnels are active again (as of 20/01/2016) I just tried again and got no joy. Please can somebody tell me how to plant the sensors so I can get lokin off my mission list. I have tried this so many times. Even Dulfy cant help atm. What do I need to do? where do I need to be? when do I need to be there? Planting probes in the tunnels...........please help:)

What do I need to do?

You need to go to the rakghoul tunnels and, once inside, go to the locations marked on your map. There, you'll find a yellow circle where you should activate the probes (click on the probe icon next to the mission log that shows on your screen). When you activate the probe, the yellow circle disappears and a probe shows in the middle. You must wait until it completes its task (you'll be warned when it happens); in the meantime, you must kill the rakghouls attracted by the probe.

Another tip: if someone has activated the probe before you, you don't need to activate yours; just wait like said before and you'll get the credit the same way.

Edited by Ingsoc_XT

Do the Kindly Old Monster quest in conjunction with the THORN Outbreak quests. Go to fleet, click on the News Terminal... that tells you it's in Tatooine.

Want to get to Tatooine fast? Grab a Heroic for Tatooine, do that, and then quick travel to city your faction's Space Port is on; there's a THORN Quarantine Site there that has an intro quest... and more importantly, a speeder that takes you directly to The Spike.

Once inside, might as well do those quests... but your Kindly Old Monster quests should be your focus; if someone else is doing the content, go and help them -you'll get credit. Heck, my Scoundrel ended up teaming up with a Sith Sorcerer to do the tunnels -you don't even have to be in a party.