Would you pay for needed or wanted content/upgrades in CC.

SHAVEDKILLER

I would pay for these items in CC store......Pazak, New Warzone map packs ,Gear color editor, Pazak den ,Ability to duel anywere ,Ability to go any faction location, Ability to attack others strongholds and Gships, Instant change of class, Lower ping, 0 lag servers, Better game engine , Ability to craft all Vehicles,New planet/planets PVE/PVP exclusive.....................DISCLAIMER.....I believe a lot or all should be in game already and free,and other items just a pipe dream.....But ive spent real money on crappy things in there CC store.aka Packs.lol.So why not give us option to spend on something we might like is all......Feel free to Shred and Troll.....Cheers

No.

1) This is a sub game, that is what sub money is for.

2) The foundation of this would require that such content is created in advance of any purchase via CC. I.e. I'm not going to pay CC fr access to a WZ or whatever that may or may not appear at some future date based on how many other people also buy it, which leads to...

3) This would take resources from the current sub model to create content for CC only, see (1)