Why are tanks hitting damn near 28ks? Bioware you are playing this game right?

sartt

Sigh...the relentless campaign to tear down Juggernauts/Guardians continues.

BTW, where is the proof that was in tank stance?

lol - where's your proof. nice one.

jugg tanks are dealing an awful lot of dmg atm, particularly just for wearing dps gear. make of that what you will. it's not the first time a tank spec'd AC in dps gear overperforms. but w/e. doesn't make it right exactly either. it;s less offensive, less obvious and less long-lasting than the sorc healing thing though.

lol - where's your proof. nice one.

jugg tanks are dealing an awful lot of dmg atm, particularly just for wearing dps gear. make of that what you will. it's not the first time a tank spec'd AC in dps gear overperforms. but w/e. doesn't make it right exactly either. it;s less offensive, less obvious and less long-lasting than the sorc healing thing though.

Nice attempt at deflection. You still offer no proof.

But since I actually play a Juggernaut with fully augmented 208 gear in both regular DPS and tank (DPS) specs, I can tell you have I have never hit anybody for 28k with my tank. I have hit them for that much with the Rage spec though but never reliably.

But since I actually play a Juggernaut with fully augmented 208 gear in both regular DPS and tank (DPS) specs, I can tell you have I have never hit anybody for 28k with my tank. I have hit them for that much with the Rage spec though but never reliably.

Proof you didn't hit people in PvE gear ?

it's not "deflection." I was having a laugh at "where's your proof," which you could say to anything anywhere. 27k hit? I doubt it. obviously doing more dmg than a tank should? yes. trying to "destroy" your spec in a witch hunt? no.

it's not "deflection." I was having a laugh at "where's your proof," which you could say to anything anywhere. 27k hit? I doubt it. obviously doing more dmg than a tank should? yes. trying to "destroy" your spec in a witch hunt? no.

You still haven't shown it was an Immortal, just that it was a Juggernaut.

Why even complain about a spec that isnt over performing? Its the cloest thing we have to hybrid so its not completely boring. For the love of god shut up geez. Im sure you can find something thats a real issue to complain about. Ive got every spec fully pvp geared and min/maxed juggs and shadows in dps gear do ok but ive only hit ridiculous numbers on people without pvp gear.

it' was never stated in my post, you tool.

But it was stated in your title "Why are tanks hitting for damn near 28ks?"

So nice attempt at spreading misinformation. Sad thing is it might work.

PS Thanks for calling me a tool. Tools are useful. Tools get work done. I think I'll call you "F2P Mobile Game"...as in kind of entertaining at first but the more you interact with it you realize it was just a waste of time.

Edited by Scinald

I mained a tank guardian with DPS gear for awhile. It wasn't unusual to hit for around 17k with a guardian slash, 10k riposte, and a 5k smash. It depends on the circumstance, buffs, debuffs, etc etc. Edited by Arehonn

And it's very clearly Shi Cho, which is Focus aka Smash aka NOT a tank spec, what's your point?

My point is that a lot of people in here (including the OP) think they are seeing a tank land a 28k hit. Pretty rare but it can happen, sure. But the point of this thread was to point out a specific player hitting a 28k as a tank, which isn't the case, so...