Servers still down?

JoxerNL

This is very poor, its a holiday people want to play and the servers are down all day so far and don't forget we are paying for this.

they fixed many gamebreaking bugs in todays patch, this patch was much needed for many of us that are lvl 50, ill gladly wait a few hours to play in order to actually PLAY without some of the issues they fixed.

Good question JoxerNL! Let's do some math to see if we're right, shall we?

Let's see, the launcher message said the servers will be up at 10am CST. Does anyone know how that converts to EST? Well, the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west. So time should be later in the east than it is in the west (when easteners get up in the morning, its still dark further west!). But how much further ahead are easterners from central? Turns out, 1 whole hour! So here's where the tricky math comes in.

10am CST + 1 hour = 11am EST.

What time is it now? 10:35am EST? Oh boy, only 25 more minutes to go! yay math!

Edited by Sharma

The patcher this morning was wrong then, it clearly said 4PM CET, not 4PM GMT.

My conversion is fine thank you.

My patcher has said 4PM GMT all morning...

To those of you complaining about not being able to play because of maintenance, it's not like they didn't tell you days in advance that this was going to happen. This was posted a few days ago on the launcher. You could have planned around it better.

Good question JoxerNL! Let's do some math to see if we're right, shall we?

Let's see, the launcher message said the servers will be up at 10am CST. Does anyone know how that converts to EST? Well, the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west. So time should be later in the east than it is in the west (when easteners get up in the morning, its still dark further west!). But how much further ahead are easterners from central? Turns out, 1 whole hour! So here's where the tricky math comes in.

10am CST + 1 hour = 11am EST.

What time is it now? 10:35am EST? Oh boy, only 25 more minutes to go! yay math!

You clearly failed @ reading my previous message, way to go :)

My patcher has said 4PM GMT all morning...

To those of you complaining about not being able to play because of maintenance, it's not like they didn't tell you days in advance that this was going to happen. This was posted a few days ago on the launcher. You could have planned around it better.

Never complained mate!

Im just waiting patiently, used the time to watch The Phantom Menace and Clone Wars! :)

Considering that this launch has gone rather smoothly, other than the server queues, I dont have any complaints. I think the Early Launch went well, and the game for the most part is doing well.

Hycups yes, Perfect no, but Failure I think not.

Been a part of several launches going back to WWIIOnline, SWG, EVE, EQ2, COH, Planetside, various Steam games, WOW, and a few I am forgetting. I would say this has been the best opening week launch.

Considering that this launch has gone rather smoothly, other than the server queues, I dont have any complaints. I think the Early Launch went well, and the game for the most part is doing well.

Hycups yes, Perfect no, but Failure I think not.

Been a part of several launches going back to WWIIOnline, SWG, EVE, EQ2, COH, Planetside, various Steam games, WOW, and a few I am forgetting. I would say this has been the best opening week launch.

agree 1000%

I have to say as well the launch for SWTOR was amazing, no down time really and hardly any crashing (none for me) Today is not a Holiday and almost every MMO has scheduled maintenance specially on Tuesdays....around the morning time. Get over it.