Server Login Queue??

simpleshot

Returning player looking to transfer off of The Bastion. I typically play west cost 8-11 PM. This is what i expect to be the peak times. How often does the server become full and push players into a login queue? Is this really a concern?

I want a more populated server but will not play if there is a wait to login.

Thanks.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing something unusual I going on. I started at que position 32, and as of now it's risen to 145. At the same time the Bastion and BC are showing 10-15m waits.

The Force says server crashes near. Same night as PSN is down too...

This is not normal. Something is screwed up. I was creating an alt and the game locked up. I restarted the game and was stuck at 364 in queue to get on the server and it wasn't moving at all from 364. Edited by Badjger

Returning player looking to transfer off of The Bastion. I typically play west cost 8-11 PM. This is what i expect to be the peak times. How often does the server become full and push players into a login queue? Is this really a concern?

I want a more populated server but will not play if there is a wait to login.

Thanks.

No, this is not normal.

First, i lose 500k worth of AH listings when i cancel them. gone. vanished. then, i get booted off the server and placed in a 35min queue. i was already logged in. why the **** to i get shunted back down the line? jeez this game is going to ****.

Having the same problems! My mate and I are in a WZ, next minute both are kicked out, and can't even queue for any server, with it saying there is a 1h 5m wait time! For a game that consistently complains of having nobody playing it, they sure make it hard to play... Came back yesterday after not playing since end of '12, and I can kind of see why I left.

Server says it is Light but an hour wait..then it says a connection error has occurred... so I guess I cant even get in the queue

Guess all the west coast servers are crashing cuz I can get in the east coast servers now

Edited by Ezer