Makeb conquest broken [Staged Weekly]

DaemonSpark

Makeb conquest missions for "The Balance of Power" contain a mission titled "Critical Missions: Makeb".

To complete this mission and recieve the 1,500 conquest points, you can complete the Republic or Imperial [sTAGED WEEKLY].

On the republic side, Mass Exodus is now [Weekly] Mass Exodus and completion of this mission does not provide conquest points.

Please investigate.

Edited by DaemonSpark
Spelling error in title

• 4 months later...
Confirmed. Just did [Weekly], didn't get conquest points

Yep. Tried it the other day on the off chance that maybe they did update the functionality but just forgot to update the text (like how the HK-51 mission still specifies that a flashpoint must be hard mode even though the part was made available in solo mode) but it seems that it really is still coded to look for completion of the original [staged weekly] version of the mission.

The same thing happens to the lore codex item "Makeb's Mysterious Survival, also tied to [staged Weekly] Mass Exodus. Now that the quest has become a normal [weekly], the lore object is no longer granted, although it is a requirement for Loremaster of Makeb, and thus for Galactic Loremaster. So if you don't have it yet, you aren't ever going to get it, unless they rework the quest, which doesn't seem likely

conquest staged weekly broken. Also points adding is not correct. this is getting really annoying and it's no wonder people quit doing conquests. it's becoming a big time waster with points no granting correctly and some missions not working.

• 5 months later...

I can confirm this weekly is still broken, did Mass Exodus twice on Republic side (once with 2 characters), all 6 missions, and no conquest point rewards for any of them. Since my guild is trying to invade Makeb on this weeks Balance of Power that is 4500 conquest points each character is not getting, not to mention stronghold bonus, which in my case would be 7875 conquest points each character is now missing from their total.

I think the whole thing is bugged because it completes in the field, instead of the original programming where we would have to go back to the Orbital station and talk to the droid to get a holo call for completion.

I've invested time in 22 characters for my guild to do well in conquest, I do not see how they can reach their personal goals without doing PvP, since most weeks no longer have repeatable crafting.

I was thrilled to do the math that they all should be able to get enough conquest points for their personal goals by doing all the heroics included in Balance or Power, plus the Staged Weekly, but with the Staged weekly being bugged for conquest points, there just isn't any way I can complete their goals in time.. and yes I hate PvP and hate it even more because being forced to do it for conquest every week.

Please fix the bugs and give us an alternative way to solo reach our personal conquest goals, like more heroics to every week on the objective list. We would still have to spend time playing to reach the goal, but at least it's an alternative to repeatable PvP matches.

I just finished the Makeb Staged Weekly for Conquest and didn't receive the points. I did all six quests with the Weekly quest mission, but nothing. I have no screenshots. I'm assuming it wants me to go talk to the droid on the station but the droid is no longer there so this Conquest can't be completed.

I just finished the Makeb Staged Weekly for Conquest and didn't receive the points. I did all six quests with the Weekly quest mission, but nothing. I have no screenshots. I'm assuming it wants me to go talk to the droid on the station but the droid is no longer there so this Conquest can't be completed.

You can check your mission log right? I picked the Staged Weekly up before 4.0 and managed to complete it up to having to talk to a removed droid on the orbital station.

Since my guild is trying to invade Makeb on this weeks Balance of Power that is 4500 conquest points each character is not getting, not to mention stronghold bonus, which in my case would be 7875 conquest points each character is now missing from their total.
Your arithmetic is incorrect.

**edit

Your arithmetic is correct. It's your formula that is incorrect.

Looks like you have 75% SH bonus and are applying that to the full 4500 points. (4500 x.75 = 3375) for 7875 total points. Stronghold bonus only applies to the base points for the objective, not the "bonus" for invading whatever planet. (And no, this is not new; it's always been calculated this way).

So...

1500 (base) x3 (for Makeb invasion) is 4500

75% SH bonus (1500 x .75) is 1125

= 5675 total conquest points for that objective with Makeb invasion and 75% SH bonus.

Or 6375 total conquest points with max SH bonus of 125%.

But still, a significant chunk of your personal points goal not available if you can't complete this objective.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...