Hard Mode Flashpoint - Instructor

knowmyname

Want to learn the Hard Mode Flashpoints?

Want to run HMFP with veterans?

Tired of garbage PuGs in the HMFP Queue?

I'm offering my service to blast through HMFP with bonus bosses to any new players or players that have come back.

The state of the game and queue is not lost on me. There are a ton of issues but mostly it's a Learn to Play issue. One way to help others is to walk them through these missions. I used to solo HMFP before 4.0 with a properly geared companion. That's not possible now and since there are so many Bads in the queue it is frustrating for new players and those that come back to the game. I want to teach others. I have been doing this for a few weeks now but it doesn't always happen. Usually groups far apart due to 1 guy trolling the queues.

If you would like to improve your gameplay, experience, or just want to knock out the weekly/daily you're welcome to join. Or if you just want to run a queue with an experienced and patient group.

I will be on Vëttë an Operative Healer or Vádër my Juggernaut Tank. I've been known to tank with Vétté when the group tank doesn't tank. :mon_trap:

For those that would like some assistance with HMFP, I'll also help in the other GF Flashpoints. Though I will focus on the Hard Modes first. Hit me up in about 5 hours from the time of this post.

Edited by knowmyname

Will be live in 5 hours

Unfortunently this is probably needed for the population of this game

It is. It's the worst I've seen it.

I can't PvP out here due to ping so I find other ways to help the others.

I refuse to queue for flashpoints.

You're not missing anything. When I return, I won't be doing PvE. I'll be back in the WZ.

I'm ONLINE now. Times will change in a couple weeks, when I finally return stateside. I'll be online a lot more on weekdays throughout the day.

Whisper:

Vëttë my main Operative Healer

or

Vádër my main Juggernaut Tank

You can copy and paste the names from here and into chat in the game