Harbinger Is Full

Sukothai

It is marked full, but it let me in instantly...

I have seen it marked "full" several times this week, but I've never seen a wait.

Yup, same here. I just logged in with zero queue, no wait time at all. The server isn't even close to full and they just changed how the servers are reporting their status to create an illusion that they are more packed than they actually are. I wouldn't worry about it.

Edited by Skaara

Yup, same here. I just logged in with zero queue, no wait time at all. The server isn't even close to full and they just changed how the servers are reporting their status to create an illusion that they are more packed than they actually are. I wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah I have noticed that... It is either their reporting system being borked or an intentional alteration. The first isn't good...yet another bug, if it's the last its down right deceptive.

Yeah I have noticed that... It is either their reporting system being borked or an intentional alteration. The first isn't good...yet another bug, if it's the last its down right deceptive.

It's not like it's the first time an mmo company thought they could get away with it. I would hate to think that but I'm not that naive to ignore it either.

Edited by Skaara

It's not like it's the first time an mmo company thought they could get away with it. I would hate to think that but I'm not that naive to ignore it either.

You guys are killing me. I believed RE was actually full at some point, yet it was still open for login :rak_09:

IIRC when they went F2P they said they would leave room in the server population cap so subs should always be able to log right in. that is to say that when the server says "full" it just means that it's very close to full. subs should still get right in, but F2P people 'might' hit a que.

IIRC when they went F2P they said they would leave room in the server population cap so subs should always be able to log right in. that is to say that when the server says "full" it just means that it's very close to full. subs should still get right in, but F2P people 'might' hit a que.

In some cases when it first happen F2Ps also got the boot, and had to que back that but was a couple of years ago last time that happen