1 day early access ISNT early access.

zkitzor

Whats the point of 1 day early access? I dont get it, u guys had nice stress test about 4weeks ago and it was no problem for us players, i think. Do a check if there was any problem about today when u guys had 5 waves of emails to players who got in, how many players are that + how many left ? I would like to see more invites than yesterdays wave and see how it goes.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the point of 1 day early access?

It lets you play the game for one day prior to it being released... I mean early access is early access.

I would like to see more invites than yesterdays wave and see how it goes.

They already said they plan on sending out more invites tomorrow then today.

err, gettting in a day early IS early access. You got in early....

:confused:

Actually, I would say that now a-day's it's not really early access, all mmo's say its releasing this day, but if you preorder you get early access, so its more industry standard.

Clova they have to say "at least one day" what about people that pre-order the 19th of December,/

Funny, I always thought 1 > 0. Damn, what a time to be wrong ...

Well, if it's -1 < 0

Edited by mogmoogle

Whats the point of 1 day early access? I dont get it, u guys had nice stress test about 4weeks ago and it was no problem for us players, i think. Do a check if there was any problem about today when u guys had 5 waves of emails to players who got in, how many players are that + how many left ? I would like to see more invites than yesterdays wave and see how it goes.

1 day before official launch constitutes early access..

if the launch day is the 20th..19 is before 20..so therefore early.shrug.. simple math is simple

err, gettting in a day early IS early access. You got in early....

:confused:

LOL ROFL; OP you get this?!

Clova's right you get 1 day!

OH AND:

Hey don't like my post? See my Sig!

And all of you should quit white knighting, It's distasteful and a form of trolling!

Is that Chocolate I see? Ewww no it isn’t!

Edited by Bocefas

Who said you're only getting one day?

Stop jumping to conclusions and calm down.

people are getting this, id imagine, because someone asked SR if they would get EGA since they entered the code on the 5th of dec, and he replied "youll get at least 1 day" so quite a few people took that to mean december gets 1 day

Did you stop to think maybe Bioware moved the EGA out to 7 days so those coming in on day 5 would still get a few days of EGA before the public comes on? I don't think they've announced anything concrete on how the EGA will fully pan out, prolly because they are taking it a day at a time. It's only a game FFS; not the end of the world! When you assume you make an *** out of you and you.

See my post on diminishing returns.

Id like to go over with you in some detail but i dont want your head to explode from trying to understand anything other than basic math.

Let me do a small easily understood breakdown for you:

You will be in no later than the 16th.

That means 4 days of early access regardless.

Happy now?

Actually, I would say that now a-day's it's not really early access, all mmo's say its releasing this day, but if you preorder you get early access, so its more industry standard.

Clova they have to say "at least one day" what about people that pre-order the 19th of December,/

Well, if it's -1 < 0

Common persons expectations

------------------------------------

Reality

Well, id imagine it applies only to those that preordered before today, although i have no proof of that.

If I read "Up to five days" I do understand the "Up to"-Part. That doesn't mean that I expect just one day. One day is just ridiculous. Every early-access launch in the history of the genre was AT LEAST three days. If Bioware starts treating many of their customers as second rate THIS early, I know that most will vote with their wallet. Please remember Bioware that most pre-orderers didn't pay in full yet.

But I still have hope, just one day won't cut it and Bioware know that.

Dude, one day early access IS EARLY ACCESS. If I get 4 hours more than the guys who didn't preorder, then I still got early access. People keep complaining about this, it's very old already. One day easily means you outlevel the first world, move on and you will have a huge step above the guys who didn't pre order. My goal in preorder is to get far enough ahead of the new guys so I don't have 50 people on the exact same mission I'm on.

Sadly, the filter will not allow me to school you on "early access" Just figure it's about being the catcher of early access.

If I read "Up to five days" I do understand the "Up to"-Part. That doesn't mean that I expect just one day. One day is just ridiculous. Every early-access launch in the history of the genre was AT LEAST three days. If Bioware starts treating many of their customers as second rate THIS early, I know that most will vote with their wallet. Please remember Bioware that most pre-orderers didn't pay in full yet.

But I still have hope, just one day won't cut it and Bioware know that.

Well, id imagine the super late preorders, like December 1st and after, will get 1 day, maybe 2 max. Can't imagine anyone else would get that late.