*Spoilers* Supreme Leader Snoke * Spoilers*

DnomiaD

Snoke, been thinking about him for a while now, and here is what I have...

Warning you are going to hate my conclusion, but the logic works.

1. Snoke is old, claims to be old enough to have seen the Rise of the Empire and the Fall of the Jedi. This means he has to be older than Luke Skywalker.

2. He clearly lost a battle, but lived though wounds that would have killed most.

3. He is probably Human with a bit of an Ego. 20 foot hologram reeks of ego.

4. Snoke is not his birth name, like many Force users, he has assumed that name. Because of it's childish nature I am thinking it's the name of endearment of someone he lost long ago.

5. Snoke knows a lot about the Force, heavily implied he is a force user.

6. Snoke is a New Character Developed by JJ Abrams and is only going to be tied into new content, ie Stuff developed by Disney, and not a character from the Original Trilogy.

7. Snoke is not a Sith, he has never trained under anyone with Sith training, he can not be an Inquisitor.

8. He is wise, and clever, but dense. He uses ideas he has seen before that have failed, but thinks he can do better.

after much deliberation, and crossing out a hundred names of characters, I am left with one person who fits, and you will hate me for implanting this idea. Because it works too well, and you like this guy.

Kanan Jarrus

Edited by gothshark

Honest opinion... He's Sidious.

Now all these theories about Plagueis could be true but only to an extent, I just highly doubt Sidious would have failed in his assassination of Plagueis. Sidious did succeed in killing him (the scar is from the assassination) but ended up keeping the body in perfect preservation possibly on Kamino.

Now Sidious is a master of dark arts so after his own body was failing he performed a ritual and transferred his life essence to the body of his former master to cheat death. I guess similar to the Palpatine clones. Now Sidious is back leading the empire and has his second chance at converting a Skywalker after Anakin failed to an extent. He also now has hardly any Jedi to oppose him as well.

Idk but I don't believe Plagueis is coming back at least not the actual Plagueis and this was the best I could come up with lol

Since he's not supposed to be Sith, I'm wondering if was a Jedi of the Old Republic. Who was badly injured and left for dead during the clone wars. He turned to the dark side and spent years developing his powers and now has built the first order to destroy the republic and the Jedi for good!

Snoke, been thinking about him for a while now, and here is what I have...

Warning you are going to hate my conclusion, but the logic works.

1. Snoke is old, claims to be old enough to have seen the Rise of the Empire and the Fall of the Jedi. This means he has to be older than Luke Skywalker.

2. He clearly lost a battle, but lived though wounds that would have killed most.

3. He is probably Human with a bit of an Ego. 20 foot hologram reeks of ego.

4. Snoke is not his birth name, like many Force users, he has assumed that name. Because of it's childish nature I am thinking it's the name of endearment of someone he lost long ago.

5. Snoke knows a lot about the Force, heavily implied he is a force user.

6. Snoke is a New Character Developed by JJ Abrams and is only going to be tied into new content, ie Stuff developed by Disney, and not a character from the Original Trilogy.

7. Snoke is not a Sith, he has never trained under anyone with Sith training, he can not be an Inquisitor.

8. He is wise, and clever, but dense. He uses ideas he has seen before that have failed, but thinks he can do better.

after much deliberation, and crossing out a hundred names of characters, I am left with one person who fits, and you will hate me for implanting this idea. Because it works too well, and you like this guy.

Kanan Jarrus

Why not:

Ezra Bridger

if we're doing that? That seems more his style.

Why not:

Ezra Bridger

if we're doing that? That seems more his style.

It can work, both could be Snoke, I only put the older one, because well he actually saw the Fall of the Jedi and the Rise of the Empire, the younger one was born the same day Luke Skywalker was.

I don't think that it could be Plagueis since they all state that Snoke was active during the clone wars, which as far as we know Plagueis wasn't since he was still considered dead, Snoke is also someone who is obsessed with the skywalker bloodline, so far all we know it could still be Sidious but kinda doubt that also since Snoke is just darkside, not a sith, I could be wrong on that part. So I'm thinking that Snoke it just a fallen jedi that survived the clone wars.

I don't think that it could be Plagueis since they all state that Snoke was active during the clone wars, which as far as we know Plagueis wasn't since he was still considered dead, Snoke is also someone who is obsessed with the skywalker bloodline, so far all we know it could still be Sidious but kinda doubt that also since Snoke is just darkside, not a sith, I could be wrong on that part. So I'm thinking that Snoke it just a fallen jedi that survived the clone wars.

Which is why I think it is you know who from Star Wars Rebels.