Running with Lightsaber animations..

Sambaa

Hey all,

Was just wondering if others think this would be be a good idea..

It would be really cool if characters could have an option (maybe a toggle) to have different animations while running with a lightsaber.. For example Starkiller.. He runs with sabers behind his back.. Looks really cool.. I know there are a lot more important things for devs to do but this but this would be really cool..

The Jedi Knight has a TERRIBLE running with a lightsaber animation.. Wouldn't it be cool if he had one (along with other characters) running animation where he was holding his saber behind his back?

TL;DR - Wouldn't it be cool if Jedi/Sith had a running animation while holding their light sabers behind their back? :D

Like this:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119711/2705352-starkillerlightsaberscatoneimoidia.jpg

Edited by Sambaa

All but juggs and guards already do. Guess those sabers that take two hands to hold are too heavy to run with only one hand holding them.

But not how I mentioned it, I mean like holding it reverse hilt, so the blade is behind your back as you're running..

I have already made my choices after many deletions and rerolls based on animations and running is one of them. If they do this i will have to delete and restart everything all over again. So no, no thx. Edited by Kaedusz

For amusements sake, watch a Twi'lek in game that uses a doublebladed saber run with their saber active and laugh at how long their lekku would actually last based on what you see. Or try and figure out where with certain helmets (like the inquisitor mask from their story) the lekku actually vanish to. So many terrible animation and clipping issues with stuff in this game which they'll never fix.

Or when you destroy a quest item, and they put it away lit. That one drives me nuts.

or as a Sent/Mara and you have them both out and interact with a computer and they don't put them away- they just... hold them with their thumbs (I guess?) and type...