Jedi Covenant Issues

TaitWatson

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense, but can we get more of a heads up than 5 minutes? No notes on Twitter, nothing on the web. I was in the middle of a heroic when I got the notice? An hour should be the bare minimum of notice, and that's stretching it. 5 minutes is just JV.

The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few, or the one.

I'm glad it is not just me, if there are more than 4 on the map my FPS takes a holiday without inviting me.

No kidding. I went there the other morning to get heroics. There were 8 people showing imp side, and maybe a handful of pubs. It took me almost 5 minutes to get from C2 to the terminals.:(

Hey everyone,

We are investigating issues with Jedi Covenant, and will be restarting the server shortly (~5 minutes). I will update you with any information as I get it.

Thanks!

*shakes head* you guys are still in charge of maintaining SWTOR, right? Who's running this game? Is anyone running this game anymore?

i am guessing this has something to do with the fac that couple of hurs ago for a few minutes you couldnt log into JC as you were put into a server que when the server was onlyy standard-got to add this got resolved within minutes by itself.

Yes I agree we need more then a 5min warning-good i didnt start that ec hm i was planning to.

On another note, odessen lag is annoying, i think we all have it, no matter what kinda computer we have, we can only hope,1 day BW will fix it

Lol only issue I have been seeing/hearing about all day on JC was...that they just randomly turned off the server O_o

Figures...when there's game breaking issues they take days to respond...when no one notices anything off? Instant!