Did they break the GTN?

Callaron

The MSM JT-9 Jetpack is bugged on at least my Server.. or for me.

You can't search for it or rather, nothing comes up if you search for "jetpack" or "JT-9" etc.

But when you search for Mounts in general you can find it.

Funny enough that lead to a massive deflation.. it fell from 15m to 1m to buy this jetpack because, at least thats what i think the reason is, everybody is listing it on the GTN but nobody buys it (because you cant find it).. so everybody is listing it for a lower price or just comes up with something idk.

The point is.. GTN is still bugged.

The jetpack is super common. On my server they were going for 500k the other day, and there's entire pages of them available.

The search bug isn't the same for everyone though. In this case it just means that you personally (and probably a few other people) can't search for that specific item, while I (and several others) have no issue finding it on the GTN. But I might not be able to find Versatile Augments 40, while they show up perfectly fine on your searches.

It's a really weird bug. :(

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i remember it being around 8-15m before.. but hey. I don't mind.. got a cool jetpack now :D

At first yes, when everyone thought these would be much rarer. :p

The older Jet packs (MGM or something) are still easily over 10m each.

They'll eventually creep up in price again once the recent packs are gone. Which have stayed longer than most shipments do I believe. Might want to sit on a couple of them if you've gotten any spares! :D

Edited by Callaron

Bug has been happening for months now, but it's ok guys! They'll announce a future announcement that will acknowledge this bug and schedule an announcement of an announcement of a possible fix sometime in 2018!

Is this just plain stupidity or perhaps the devs are burning down EA's MMO due to EAs treatment of BWaustin after kotfe release as a "stick it to them" tactic. I find playing the GTN a lot of fun and probably 50% of why I play the game....now as I am pleased with content overall it inst enough to soak my "down time" between released content. With trading via GTN virtually destroyed, ( on my server) ...for the first time since release of the game I might un-sub....

Yeah I ran into this glitch yesterday but what was weird the day before the GTN search was working fine for me:confused: don't know ..

It happens very spontaneously. Usually for me everything works again after a server reboot, and then gradually breaks down during the following days.