Bug: Cannot sale specific items on the GTN

Borderrr

Since last patch from today, the Kits MK-1, MK-5, MK-6 and MK-8 are in the GTN not vissible. I see them in my list, but a search in the GTN shows nothing.

Ugly...

EDIT:

I play on T3-M4, with the german version and try to relogg character and restart the game, without result.

Edited by Borderrr

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the Problem, that since today some items can no longer be saled in the GTN. I can see my sale on the "Sale" tab but not on the "buy" tab.

These items are:

Thana Vesh's Belt

Advanced Blue-Cyan-Indigo Hawkeye Crystal

I asked another Player to search for my items and he did not find the Thana Vesh Belt that was listed under the "Sale" tab. No other matches of these items can be found on GTN.

I am playing on T3-M4.

Edited by Oeconomicus

Same with every 40 augment expect for accuracy.

Yeah, and that's not the end. Some materials are also not shown.

But I got a Little "work around":

They are there. If you search for it by write it in the search-window, you find nothing. If you search by drop down-menu without tipping something in the search-window, you can find it.

P.S.

Sorry for my bad english, german is my mother-language! ;)

A lot of the companion gifts are not showing up either. If I use the categories I can find them, but typing in the name of the gift will yield nothing.

I.e., if I search companion gifts, trophy, prototype grade the Galactic Crime Lord's ID card shows up, but if I type in Crime Lord on a generic search then the gift doesn't show up, but the Cartel Pack does.

Seems to be rank 5 items or above. Just did a search for the rank 1 assassin droid hand and that shows up when searched. The rank 5 and 6 gifts don't show up at all when searched but do appear in lists.

Maybe it's something they disabled while dealing with that exploit that was mentioned earlier?

EDIT:

Done, because both Threads are now the same.

Please delete this post!

Where's the other thread?

I'm having the same problem as well with Power Crystals and Artifact Fragments I've gathered.

I have about 10 sales going, but can't see them in the "Buy" tab.

Reposting:

The search bug was not entirely fixed with patch 4.0.3a

Items like "Adapted Circuit" now appear on the GTN.

Yet, items like:

Advanced Shield Augment 40

Advanced Accuracy Augment 40

Advanced Overkill Augment 40

Dark Matter Catalyst

Still don't appear on the GTN, I've put them for sale myself, they're on my sell list, but they're not the GTN list.

Even making a broader search, example. "Advanced Shield Augment", a lot of items appear, yet the ones with the "40" rating are invisible.

Please fix this permanently.

Yepp! There ist no note about this in the patch-notes (and no coment in this thread), but they repaired something (like MK-Kits) in case of this GTN-Bug.

Something... not all! :D

Advanced Shield Augment 40

Advanced Accuracy Augment 40

Advanced Overkill Augment 40

Dark Matter Catalyst

And so on and so on!

I can't sell some cartel armor, mounts etc. after today's patch.

For example the dasta colossus.

Also it's impossible to sell specific crafting materials.

These things can't be found by entering the name.

Additionally I can't sell some decorations from the star fortress, because I'm getting a notice

that the decoration is bound.

Found one rank 5 gift item, the military one (Gourmet Ration Pack) can't be searched for by name on the GTN, but the other rank 5 items I've tried seem to be working. If I do a category search it shows up.

It is possible to put them for sale and I got a few sales earlier this week when the problem happened. It just takes more effort to find the item. (Or more to the point find out what price range seems to be working.)