Is PvP gear necessary for just doing regular solo warzones?

Klaydabby

I know this seems like a stupid question, but when I join warzones I seem to get bolstered anyways. Does actually having a set of the Cynosure or exemplar's set actually increase your performance ( Not counting the set bonus .)

I'm just curious. I would imagine it would make a difference.

I know this seems like a stupid question, but when I join warzones I seem to get bolstered anyways. Does actually having a set of the Cynosure or exemplar's set actually increase your performance ( Not counting the set bonus .)

I'm just curious. I would imagine it would make a difference.

yes it makes a huge difference, at the very least get the first set, its easy to get, and if you don't pvp much its fine for just getting your quests done.

I often forget to switch my gear out and i am usually able to put out the same healing numbers. Only times when i cant is when i am getting tunneled (theres like 35% damage reduction on pvp gear i think). For dps there is a 60% boost on pvp gear i think so i would imagine you would have a hard time going that route.

But the 204 rating gear is relatively easy to get. And if you are good with your class the lack of top tier gear isnt going to matter.

Before I got my first few pieces of PVP gear, I simply sat on objectives, then screaming for help whenever another player approached it. Usually I went 3 kills, and about 10 deaths, but I rarely lost an objective concentrating on self healing and tanking until help arrived. After I got my PVP gear, I go about 30-35 kills, and 2 deaths.