Let us organize the Crew Skills window

Callaron

I don't think I'm the only one that finds it annoying to search through the menu each time you need one specific companion for a crafting task, and all the ones on the top of the list are companions I couldn't care less about*, so raising affection with them is a very unappealing task to say the least.

Any chance of us getting some way to customize this list? Even if it's just some kind of selection boxes in the Companions and Contacts menu? Something along the lines of "Use this companion for crafting: yes/no?" to trim down that massive, annoying list. :(

* Not to mention that even those are prone to change the moment new companions get added, and those will be at the top instead. >.<

Edited by Callaron

While not perfect, even sorting so that the highest influence is at the top of the list would be a huge improvement.

I could definitely live with something like that, provided it actually saves the option. Having to reset it each time after zoning (like most crafting menu options) would be almost just as obnoxious as the current scrolling. :p

Since the specific companion doesn't have an effect on crafting I would just be very happy with "show me them in descending order of affection level" - so consider me signed.

I Would love that. I have 6 companions with 100k+ Affection for crafting and i keep having to scroll miles down to use them